ARO 2012 Uninstall Guide – How to Uninstall/Remove ARO 2012 Completely
ARO 2012 is a program that helps optimizing PC performance and repair registry error, however, many users complained that ARO 2012 does not work that well as it advertised, sometimes it even crash the system, and this program is also reported as Adware by many security software, if you don’t want it stay in your computer, follow the below instruction to completely uninstall ARO 2012 from your system.
Uninstall ARO 2012 with build-in uninstaller
Ever program you installed in your computer should be listed in the Add/Remove program of Windows, that’s where you can activate the build-in uninstaller of ARO 2012.
- Click Go Start > Control Panel
- Click on Add/Remove program
- Find out ARO 2012 in the list, highlight it and click the “Remove” button on the right.
- The wizard will automatically remove the program for you, click Close button to finish the removal.
- Restart your PC after the removal
You can also:
Click Start button, go to All Program – ARO 2012 – uninstall ARO 2012, this can also help you to activate the ARO 2012 uninstaller.
Note: Please make sure the ARO 2012 is closed when you perform the removal to avoid possible uninstall errors.
Delete leftover registry entries
Although it seems like ARO 2012 has been removed from your computer, some data files are always been left in the registry, these file will not gone unless you delete them manually by using Registry Editor. Here is the steps for you to follow:
- Click Start button > Run
- Type “regedit” in the run window and click OK button.
- Navigate the registry key branch on the left side and locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software folder.
- Right click the Sammsoft folder and select Delete (refer to be the below screenshot)
- Close the Registry Editor and and reboot your system.
Note: before you delete any registry key, it is recommended to backup the registry first, this could help you avoid unexpected problems that caused by mistaken operation. If you are not familiar with registry operation, please skip this step and resort to someone who is more experienced than you or use professional uninstaller tool to uninstall ARO 2012 completely for you.
How to backup Windows registry
- Open registry editor by going to Start > Run, and type in regedit, then press Enter key
- Click the File menu in the registry editor, select Export
- In the export rang section, select “All”
- Select the location where you want to save the file.
- Rename the file as “registry backup”(if necessary), then click “Save” button.
- In case you encounter problem during the registry edition, simply go to File menu – Import to restore the registry to previous status.
Uninstall ARO 2012 automatically with Max Uninstaller
Max Uninstaller is no doubt one of the best program uninstaller in the market that helps you remove any thing unwanted from your computer completely and automatically. If you have trouble with uninstalling ARO 2012, for example you received error during the removal, or not sure how to delete registry leftovers, just try Max Uninstaller, you can’t go wrong with it. See the below demon video and detailed steps below of how easily can Max Uninstaller help you uninstall ARO 2012:
How to uninstall ARO 2012 with Max Uninstaller – Video Demonstration
Step 1: Download Max Uninstaller here, install it in your computer.
Step 2:Open Max Uninstaller, select ARO 2012 in the right hand list, then click “Run Analysis”
Step 3: After all program files/folders and associated registry entries are scanned out. Click “Complete Uninstall” to start the ARO 2012 removal. Click “Yes” to confirm the action.
Step 4: Wait for the standard uninstall completed. Click “Scan Leftovers”, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for program leftover.
Step 5: After the scan finish, click “Delete Leftovers” and “Yes” button to thoroughly remove all the leftovers.
Step 6: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstalled ARO 2012 related files and extensions. Click “OK” to finish, then reboot your system.
Common knowledge to uninstall program completely
If you uninstall a program via the Add/Remove program of Windows or its attached uninstall process, the uninstallation often results in the incomplete removal. In order to install other program successfully and effectively save the computer system space, it is suggested to get some knowledge about how can uninstall the program completely:
- Clean the program install folder
Although the uninstall process has been accomplished, you will still can find its install folder on your computer, and some files also store in this place. So, after you uninstall the program, it is better to go to check whether the related install folder and files are still there, and remove them all instantly on your computer
- Delete the related registry entries
Registry entry is the most common one that often leftover on the computer system, it is usually need the computer user to find and delete those related registry entries manually. As system registry is an important part on the computer, every modification on this place should be done in a correct way
Remove the program drivers
- The last thing often leaves over on the computer after the program uninstallation is the related driver, therefore, it is suggested to check and uninstall the drivers from the computer.