Detailed Instruction to Uninstall Anytime Organizer -Removal Guide
Anytime Organizer is a program developed by Individual Software to help users organize their calendar, to-do lists, expense reports, address book and contacts. It offers many advanced features to meet user’s demands. You can manage your daily tasks reasonably and share your schedule with friends and coworkers. So far this program ranks the first in the category of organizer software on the 10TenReviews website. Even so, users also report different problems when using this program, such as being unable to sync with Google correctly, or incompatible with Windows 7 OS. No matter for what reasons you try to uninstall Anytime Organizer, you should make sure to remove all its components such as cache file, preference settings and registry entries. Don’t know how to detect those junk files? Wanna uninstall it in the most convenient way? Here you will lean how to uninstall Anytime Organizer properly.
An Effective Approach to Uninstall Anytime Organizer
As one of the industry-leading Windows uninstaller, Max Uninstaller is designed to effectively uninstall any unwanted, stubborn or corrupted program in just three steps. This tool can automatically detect all exe files, registry keys and other components in every corner of the computer and then thoroughly delete all of them once for all. Now let’s see how it works to help you to remove Anytime Organizer once for all.
Step 1. Select Target Program.
- Launch Max Uninstaller after terminating related background processes, then select Anytime Organizer in the list and click on Run Analysis to proceed.
Step 2. Scan for Program Components.
- Click on Complete Uninstall and follow the prompts to perform Anytime Organizer uninstall. Then click on Scan Leftovers to enter the next step.
Step 3. Perform Complete Uninstall.
- Keep every box ticked and click on Delete Leftovers. Click Yes in the pop-up dialog box, and then all Anytime Organizer leftovers will be removed instantly.
So simple and swift, right? After a few clicks you will get any unwanted program removed entirely from your computer. If there are other programs you want to uninstall (e.g. QuickShare, Ad-Aware Web Companion, Widgi Toolbar), have a try on this utility and I’m sure you will enjoy the wonderful uninstall experience.
Section 1: How to Uninstall Anytime Organizer Manually?
If you would like to uninstall Anytime Organizer by conventional means, here are the detailed instructions provided for your reference. Please follow the steps in sequence.
1.Reboot Computer into Safe Mode (optional)
On Windows 7:
- Reboot the computer and tap the F8 key as soon as the Windows’ logo appears.
- Select the regular Safe Mood and press Enter key.
On Windows 8:
- Access the Run dialogue by pressing the Windows + R keys
- Type “msconfig” in the box and click on OK.
- Click the Boot tab in the System Configuration interface.
- Check the “Safe boot” box and click on OK.
- Click Restart in the pop-up dialog box to take effect.
Notice: after the uninstall is finished, you should follow the steps above to uncheck the “Safe boot” box in this tab and then restart your computer to exit Safe mode.
2.End Related Processes in Task Manager
If you don’t want to restart Windows into Safe Mode, you can choose to terminate any background processes related to Anytime Organizer from the system tray.
- Right click the taskbar and click Task Manager in the list.
- Select the process(es) associated with Anytime Organizer in the Processes tab.
- Click on End Task to terminated them one by one.
3.Uninstall Anytime Organizer from Control Panel
On Windows 7:
- Hit the Windows key on your keyboard and select Control Panel in the list.
- Click on Programs in Control Panel interface.
- Highlight Anytime Organizer and click on Uninstall/Change to begin uninstall.
On Windows 8:
- Right click on Start menu and select Programs and Features in the list.
- Right click Anytime Organizer and click on Uninstall to activate default uninstaller.
As an alternative option, you can also:
- Go to the installation folder of Anytime Organizer, which is usually saved in C:\Program Files\ (x86 if you are 64-bit OS user).
- Locate the file named as”UnInstall.EXE” and double click to run this uninstaller.
- Click on Automatic and then Next in this dialog.
- Click on Next and then Finish in the pop-up windows.
- Reboot your computer after the process is finished.
Section 2: More Steps Needed to Remove Anytime Organizer
Many users often neglect the existence of the program leftovers after uninstalling Anytime Organizer from Windows Add/Remove Programs, and that uninstall habit will result in unnecessary waste of disk space and gradually cluttered structure of registry. To thoroughly wipe off those junk files, please follow the steps below:
1. Delete Associated Files/Folders in Disk
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
- Tick Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files
- (recommended) in the Advanced settings.
- Click Apply and then OK in pop-up dialog boxes to save the changes.
- Open File Explorer and input the keyword(s) of target program or its vendor in the search area.
- Click on Search Results in This PC and wait for the scanning.
- Go through and delete the matched items in the search results.
2.Delete Invalid Keys/Values in Registry
- (Right) click on the Start icon and then click on Search in the list.
- Type “regedit” in the box and press Enter key to activate Registry Editor.
- Click Find on the Edit menu in the Registry Editor.
- Type the keyword(s) of target program or its vendor’s name in the search box.
- Enter Find Next (and then hit F3) to locate and delete related keys or values.
Warning: the registry is a hierarchical database that stores low-level settings for the Windows system and for applications that opt to use the Registry. If you happens to delete any entry by mistake, you may receive system errors and get additional troubles. Try to make a backup copy of registry files before making any changes there. If you are not confident in handling this part, we strongly recommend you to use a professional uninstaller to clean out program leftovers within clicks.
This post illustrates two approaches to uninstall Anytime Organizer properly. For those beginners it might be a complex and time-consuming task to manually uninstall unwanted program as well as its remaining components, while an automatic uninstaller will definitely help you accomplish any stubborn/corrupted program removal with ease. Just have a try right now. If you still have any difficulty in uninstalling PUPs, you can contact our computer expert for help.