How to Correctly Uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner
Panda Cloud Cleaner is a bit differ from regular registry cleaner tool, the program is base on cloud database, it can detect and clean malware and other common computer threats much more effective than usual solutions. Normally Panda Cloud Cleaner can be installed without and it is fairly easy to perform the un-installation.
How to correctly uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner
Panda Cloud Cleaner uninstall wizard can be activated from Add/Remove program, however, there are always some files or registry entries left behind in the system after the removal, if you want to completely uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner, you need to manually find out and delete these leftovers.
- Click Start, go to Control Panel.
- Click/Double click Add/Remove program
- Find out Panda Cloud Cleaner in the list, highlight it and click ‘Remove’ button on the right.
- Windows will then ask your permission to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner, click Yes to continue.
- You will receive message telling you that ‘Panda Cloud Cleaner was successfully removed from your system’ after the removal which will be finished in seconds.
You can also reach Panda Cloud Cleaner uninstall wizard through Start > Program/All Program > Panda Cloud Cleaner > Uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner. The removal step is pretty much the same as uninstall it from Add/Remove program.
Remove leftovers of Panda Cloud Cleaner
In order to remove program leftovers, you need to use registry editor, please note that editing registry could be risky if you mistakenly remove any system-related entry or key. If you are not familiar with using registry editor, it is strongly recommend that you follow the below steps carefully or ask someone more experienced in computer to help you out.
- Press Windows button + R key to open up Run commend box.
- Type in regedit in it and press Enter to open Registry Editor.
- Click File menu > Export to create a registry backup in case any mistaken operation.
- Expend the registry branch on the left side by clicking the ‘+’ or ‘>’ sign.
- Find out and delete the below registry entries/keys of Panda Cloud Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Security\Panda Research\Nemesis Resident
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Security\Panda Research
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Cleaner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Panda Security
- Reboot your computer after you finish the removal.
Uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner automatically (recommended)
Max Uninstaller is a powerful software uninstaller that offers you a much more convenient solution to remove Panda Cloud Cleaner, if you encountered troubles that stucked in the middle of the removal, or you simply want an automatic way to save your time and energy, Max Uninstaller could be the best choice. Check the video demonstration of how Max Uninstaller work to uninstall Panda Cloud Cleaner.
- Download Max Uninstaller and install it in your computer with ease.
- Launch MU by double clicking the desktop icon.
- Select Panda Cloud Cleaner in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After the components analysis, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the standard removal.
- Close the pop-up website once the standard removal is finished.
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to conduct a full scan on your computer for leftovers of Panda Cloud Cleaner.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers‘ and Max Uninstaller will remove all the leftovers it found.
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.