How to Uninstall Advanced SystemCare – The Detailed Guide
Advanced SystemCare is an application to clean and speed up personal computers as well as keep it safe from malware attacks. This tool is comprehensive which consist with several components, though the installation is simple, the removal is quite an opposite, Advanced SystemCare is not that easy to be removed completely as there are always a bunch of folders and files left after the removal, if by chance you need to uninstall Advanced SystemCare but don’t know how to do it thoroughly, here is the detailed instruction for you.
Remove Advanced SystemCare manually
Part 1: if Advanced SystemCare is running, close it by right clicking on its icon in the system tray, then click the Exist option in the appeared menu, see the below screen shot.
You can also open Windows task manager by pressing the “Alt+Ctrl+Del” key together, then disable all the process related to Advanced SystemCare in the ‘Process’ tab.
Part 2: Uninstall Advanced SystemCare from Add/Remove program.
- Click the Start button at the button left of your screen.
- Click Control Panel in the Start menu, and then select Add/Remove program.
- If Advanced SystemCare was installed correctly, it should be listed in the Add/Remove program list, select it in the list.
- Click Remove button at the right side.
- In the Advanced SystemCare uninstall option window, select the second options of “I want to uninstall”, and click Next button.
- The next window you see is actually an advertisement, simply ignore the message inside and straightly click the option of “No, please uninstall”.
- The removal process will only take you a few seconds.
Part 3: Delete Advanced SystemCare program leftover files and folders
Most people think that after went through the above steps the program should have been removed completely, actually that’s just the beginning, the uninstall wizard from Add/Remove program is unable to clean all the files and folders of Advanced SystemCare for you, you need to remove these leftovers manually by yourselves.
- Open My Computer.
- Navigate to the drive where you installed Advanced SystemCare. (by default, this program should be installed in the directory of C:\Program Files)
- Locate the folder named “\IObit”, right click on it and select Delete
Note: by performing the above action, the folder was temporarily deleted and stored in the Windows Recycle Bin, for a permanent deletion, you’ll need to empty the Recycle Bin of your computer.
Part 4: Delete registry leftovers
You should know that each program/game/application you installed in the computer has data stored in the Windows registry, part of these registry data files will not be removed along with software uninstall, you need to manually remove them as well.
- Click Start button, click Run.
- Type in regedit in the Run window and press Enter key to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate the registry branch tree on the left and locate the folder of IObit in the directory of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE (see the below image)
- Right click to delete it and then reboot your machine.
Warning: Registry modification can be dangerous, a single error or mistaken operation will probably lead to server system problems. We don’t recommend people who has zero experience about this field to do it on their own. For a safer and quicker solution to remove Advanced SystemCare, see the next solution.
Automatic solution to uninstall Advanced SystemCare
The manual removal solution is a bit complicated and also dangerous in some circumstances, if you are looking for a better and easier solution to uninstall Advanced SystemCare, Max Uninstaller is good application you can use. See the below video demonstration you’ll see how easily it can help you remove the target program completely in a few steps:
Step1: Download and install Max Uninstaller in your computer.
Step2: Open Max Uninstaller, select Advanced SystemCare in the panel on the right hand, then click “Run Analysis”.
Step3: Max Uninstaller will then scan out every component of the program. Click “Complete Uninstall” to start remove Advanced SystemCare.
Step4: Select ‘I want to uninstall’ and click Next button.
Step5: Select ‘Restart later’ and Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for program leftover.
Step6: After the scan finish, click ‘Delete Leftovers’ and ‘Yes’ button to thoroughly remove all the leftovers.
Step7: Click ‘OK’ to finish the whole removal process.
By performing the above 7 steps, Advanced SystemCare should have been completely removed from your system. In Step4, do remember to select the second option of ‘I want to uninstall’, if you leave it as default, the wizard will lead you to the update process, and the whole uninstall action with Max Uninstaller will be aborted. If you still confuse about these steps, watch the uninstall demonstration video above again.
What is Max Uninstaller program
Not every program can be easily uninstalled by using normal approaches, we might ran into stubborn programs in our daily computer life which is hard to be removed completely, to deal with such program, a professional uninstaller software like Max Uninstaller can be very helpful, Max Uninstaller is able to uninstall any problematic, stubborn programs/applications/games thoroughly without any trace left, the uninstall process is completely safe and automatic, if you have trouble uninstalling a particular thing in your system and don’t want to waste more time to learn how to remove it completely, Max Uninstaller could be your best assistant ever.You can download the program on to your computer with ease by clicking the below green buttons.