How to Uninstall Free Youtube Downloader
Free Youtube Downloader is a program that helps you download video from the largest online video platform Youtube, enables you to enjoy video that shared in youtube with your portable device anytime and anywhere you like. Sounds great, isn;t it? Well, the fact is, it is a roughly designed program which has simple and crude video download functions, many users complains that after the installed this Free Youtube Downloader, their computer got infected by virus or malware, and also, there are a bunch of extra programs comes with the installation of Free Youtube Downloader that messed up users computers. If you want this program stop messing around your computer, follow the below tutorial to uninstall Free Youtube Downloader completely from your laptop/desktop.
Uninstall Free Youtube Downloader manually
Free Youtube Downloader components including:
Dealply – a online shopping browser add-on
TuneUp Utilities – a system optimize tool
To completely uninstall Free Youtube Downloader, beside the main program, you should remove the above two components as well. See the steps below:
- Click Start button on your screen, go to Control Panel, and then click Add/Remove program.
- Select Free Youtube Downloader 3.5.136 in the Add/Remove program list and click Remove button.
- You will be asked ‘are you sure you want to completely remove Free Youtube Downloader and all of its components?’ click Yes to confirm.
- Wait for a few second the uninstall will be finish and you will receive the message telling you that Free Youtube Downloader has been removed.
- Now back to the Add/Remove program list, select DealPly (remove only), and click Remove button.
- Click Yes in the pop-up message to confirm the removal action.
- Click Uninstall in the DealPly Setup window.
- The uninstall wizard will inform you to turn off all the browser before starting the removal. Click OK to proceed. The removal will only take you a few second to finish.
- After the removal, there is possibility that DealPly is still found in the Add/Remove program list, click the remove button again won’t help you to get rid off it, actually, if you receive the below message, the only thing you need to do is close Add/Remove program and re-open it, you’ll see DealPly is gone from the list.
If you installed TuneUp Utilities along with Free Youtube Downloader, and also you want to remove this program, first you need to open up Windows task manager to close the related process.
- then reach Add/Remove program, click Remove button behind the TuneUp Utilities 2013.
- Then follow the given instruction to proceed the removal.
- You can also click this link o read my previous post of how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 completely.
Remove program leftover
- Open up registry editor from Start > Run
- Navigate the registry branch tree on the left side of the editor to locate the below registry entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Free YouTube Downloader
- Right click on the found registry entry, select ‘Delete’ option.
- Close registry editor and restart your computer.
Note: if you don’t have experience of using registry editor, it is suggested to backup all the registry data before you deleting the leftovers in case you mess up the registry and cause unnecessary trouble. To backup registry data, click File menu in the registry editor, click Export, then follow the instruction to create the backup and save it to a location that easy to remember.
Automatic solution to uninstall Free Youtube Downloader completely
The manual solution might be a bit complicated for average computer users, actually there is a better way to uninstall this program and all of its components thoroughly, which is applying professional software removal tool – Max Uninstaller, within a few steps you will be able to uninstall Free Youtube Downloader and the associated program completely with no trace left.
- Download Max Uninstaller, open it after the installation.
- Launch MU by double clicking the desktop icon.
- Select Free Youtube Downloader in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After the components analysis, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the standard removal.
- Close the pop-up website once the standard removal is finished.
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to conduct a full scan on your computer for leftovers of Free Youtube Downloader.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’and Max Uninstaller remove all the leftovers it found.
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
- Click Back button and repeat the above step to remove other Free Youtube Downloader – associated programs.
Congratulations! Now Free Youtube Downloader and all of its components have been completely wiped out from your desktop/laptop.