How to Uninstall/Remove VisualBee Malware from Computer
VisualBee is classified as a typical malware program, this program is majorly spread thorough other freeware or malware download, which will sneakingly installed into the system if you are not choose custom installation of the freeware you downloaded, the bundled VisualBee toolbar will also hijack your browser which means changing browser homepages and default search. If you unfortunately installed this program, don’t worry, keep reading this VisualBee removal guide, it will show you how to completely remove VisualBee.
How to uninstall VisualBee from your computer
- Before the removal, make sure you have close all unnecessary program first, especially Microsoft PowerPoint
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove program.
- Locate VisualBee and click Remove button.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to uninstall VisualBee.
- Wait until the removal finish.
- After the removal, you will receive a dialog box telling you ‘VisualBee for Microsoft PowerPoint was successfully removed from your computer’ Click OK.
- Go to Windows Search from Start menu.
- Click all files and folder.
- Type in VisualBee, and search this keyword in your computer.
- Delete all the found leftover files and folders that related to VisualBee.
Note: This part required using Windows registry editor, if you are not familiar with this tool, do remember to back up the registry first in the File menu > Export option, and then follow the below steps carefully to avoid mistaken deletion.
- Open Windows Run commend box from Start menu ( or Press Windows button + R key)
- Type in Regedit in the run commend box and press Enter.
- Navigate the registry editor on the left hand branch tree, find out and delete the below leftover entries/keys of VisualBee
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-299502267-287218729-1801674531-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Management\ARPCache\VisualBee for Microsoft PowerPoint
- After you done with the deletion, reboot your computer to allow new changes take effect.
A better and easier removal solution
Do you want to uninstall VisualBee completely within clicks without going through the above tedious and complicated steps? If so, Max Uninstaller could be your best assistant. Max Uninstaller is designed to help you automatically uninstall Windows application/program with ease, guarantee no trace left, you can refer to the blow video demo to see how it works.
How to uninstall VisualBee with Max Uninstaller, video demonstration
- Download Max Uninstaller, install it in your computer with ease.
- Launch MU, select VisualBee in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After its done, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the default removal.
- Once the default removal is finished, click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button allow Max Uninstaller to scan over your computer and find out all the remains of VisualBee.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’to remove all found leftovers
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
Now you have successfully got rid of VisualBee malware!