How Should I Uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack?
Lately many users have been complaining that they can’t uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack. Just read this page and see if there was any step you missed or haven’t done right.
During the Soda PDF installation process, the AVG Secure Search offer may be presented to users. This offer is optional and can be removed by performing the regular software uninstall steps from the Programs and Features, quite a few users haven’t figured out how to correctly do it though. The following content will help you better go through the whole process to completely uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack.
Manually Uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack Yourself
To smoothly conduct the removal process, you’d better log in the system as an Administrator, so that you won’t be asked for password permission all the way. In most cases we log in Windows as an Administrator at home as the default settings.
Related page: How to check for administrator rights in Windows?
1. Check the System Tray, if you can see Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack icon there, and select Exit to close the program.
2. Hit Ctrl + Alt + Del to run Task Manager, terminate related processes by selecting it in the Processes tab and clicking End.
3. In the bottom-left screen of your screen, right-click on the Windows logo and select Control Panel.
4. In the Control Panel window, click the Uninstall a program link.
5. In the list of installed programs, find & double-click Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack to activate its default uninstall wizard.
6. Follow the prompts to proceed with the removal, provide confirmation when it’s needed, then wait for the uninstall wizard to finish its job.
7. Hover your mouse in the bottom-right corner, then you see the charms bar. Click Search, enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor.
8. On the navigator of the Registry Editor, click File > Export… to create a back-up (.reg file) of the whole Registry in case of any irretrievable mistake. (How to restore the Registry in Windows?)
9. Then on the navigator click Edit > Find…, type “Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack” in the box to find the related entries/keys, then delete them to completely uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack.
10. Reboot your computer to take effect.
Any Better Solution to Uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack?
If you ever did the removal in an incorrect way, you might not be able to reinstall it again or to complete uninstall it. That’s alright, because we got this – a professional tool to automatically make things right on your system. Totally check on this if you’re seeking for such a shortcut. Instruction:
1. After successful installation of Max Uninstaller > run it.
2. Find Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack any of the three above-mentioned programs (And do the same to the rest) in the list of Step 1 > Select it and press Run Analysis on the left > Select all the shown items and press Complete Uninstall.
3. Wait until this part finishes and the below green Scan Leftovers button turns into green > Click on it to proceed with the removal > The registry keys will be presented > Select all of them and hit Delete Leftovers.
In the end, clicking “Back to Step 1” brings you back to the program list, which you just saw right after you launch Max Uninstaller. In the list you can check whether your target persists, and select another unwanted program to remove.
Example Video Demonstration – Uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack Quickly
This way the annoying antivirus shall be gone for good. Since there are so many people that don’t want to or don’t know how to perform the conventional cleaning process, this would be a better choice for them to save much time. If you happen to be one of them, I believe you will like this trustworthy tool.
You may try to use it to uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack or any other program you failed to remove in the past. Computer is like a human, it gets tired and runs slowly when it bears heavy burden. So we shall make our move to optimize its performance when it’s necessary. It feels great to free up your hard drive space for more important purposes, doesn’t it?
If you have better solutions to uninstall Soda PDF Desktop Asian Fonts Pack, or there is any questions you need to ask about this subject, leave comments below. We would like to provide the convenience as much as we can. 🙂