How to fully Uninstall Win Thruster – PUPs Removal Guide
Win Thruster is a computer optimizer released by Solvusoft corporation, and it improves your PC performance mainly by detecting and repairing invalid, corrupted references in the registry. Though this program protects your Windows registry from junk entries and potential threats, the trial version disables some of its utilities (such as registry defragmenter and back-up tool) and they keep locked until you purchase the license. And sometimes the purchased version cannot work properly for unknown reason so you have to reinstall it. If you’ve decided to uninstall Win Thruster, here are two removal methods provided for your preference.
(Recommended) Automatic Way to Uninstall Win Thruster:
Max Uninstaller is an easy-to-operate and time-saving uninstall tool that can be used to remove any unwanted or corrupted programs on Windows system. You can access and remove all the programs in a simple and intuitive way. Let’s see how it works to automatically helps you get rid of Win Thruster within several clicks.
1. Select Win Thruster program.
Double click to run Max Uninstaller > select Win Thruster in the list of installed programs > click the Run Analysis button to proceed.
2. Scan for Win Thruster components.
Review related Win Thruster files, folders and registry entries, and then click the Complete Uninstall button to continue. During the process, follow the prompts to complete Win Thruster uninstall, and then click Scan Leftovers to enter the next step.
3. Perform complete uninstall.
Review the Win Thruster leftovers and Click Delete Leftovers button. Click Yes and then OK in the dialogue boxes. After that, all Win Thruster leftovers are instantly removed from your PC!
As you can see in the video tutorial, it takes even less than one minute to completely remove Win Thruster with Max Uninstaller. Incredibly easy and fast, right? Moreover, it ensures no Win Thruster remnants left in your computer. After all these three steps has been done, reboot your computer.
Manual way to Uninstall Win Thruster Step by Step:
1. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode.
On Windows 7:
- Reboot the computer, tap the F8 key as soon as you see the Windows’ logo appearing, select the regular Safe Mood and press Enter key.
On Windows 8:
- Access the Run dialogue by pressing the Windows + R keys, type “msconfig” and click on OK.
- Click the Boot tab in the System Configuration interface, check the “Safe boot” box and click on OK. Then your computer will boot into Safe Mode after it restarts. (Notice: after the uninstall is finished, you should first uncheck the “Safe boot” box in this tab and then reboot your PC).
2. Terminate all Win Thruster processes via Task Manager.
- Right click the taskbar on the bottom of the screen and click Task Manager in the list.
- Select all the related running processes and click End Task to terminate them.
3. Uninstall Win Thruster via Control Panel
On Windows 7:
- Click on Start button in the lower-left corner and select the Control Panel in the list.
- Click on Programs in Control Panel interface, choose the Win Thruster and click on Uninstall/Change to remove it.
On Windows 8:
- Move your mouse cursor to the lower-right corner to open Control Panel from Settings.
- Click on Programs and Features in Control Panel, right click the Win Thruster, click on Uninstall and then follow the prompts to remove it.
- Apart from uninstalling Win Thruster via Control Panel, you can also activate its default uninstaller directly by double clicking unins000.exe in its installation folder (usually located in C:\Program Files (x86) \ > Win Thruster).
- Reboot your computer after the uninstall is completed.
4. Clean out Win Thruster remnants.
- (Right) click on the Start icon, click on Search, type “regedit” in the box and press Enter key to activate Windows Registry Editor.
to check whether there still exists any related files and folder. If so, delete them.
Notice: You must be very careful in making any change on the registry keys or values. It is not recommended but you still can do it at your own risk. To avoid any unnecessary mis-operation in this step, you are strongly suggested to apply Max Uninstall for safe removal of Win Thruster components.
- Go to: My Computer > C:\Program Files (x86) \ > Win Thruster
and delete any associated files of Win Thruster.
Manually uninstalling Win Thruster via Control Panel or its default uninstaller seems straightforward and easy to complete, but its leftovers including the registry entries, cache files, temporary folders are a little difficult to identify and locate. If you cannot clean out program leftovers and keep them in your disk, those useless remnants will gradually stuff your system and negatively impact computer performance. What should you do to uninstall a program while not causing any trouble? Well, have a try on this professional uninstaller provided below and it will help you sweep out any program as well as its remnants and then free up your disks.
For more PUPs information: