Completely Remove PCKeeper – maxuninstaller.com PUPs Removal Guides
PCKeeper, developed by Kromtech Alliance Corp, is a comprehensive program that consists of several PC optimize & secure utilities. Once you installed PCKeeper, it would automatically disable other antivirus programs that your computer already has. If you need to uninstall PCKeeper, this post will show you how to do it correctly.
How to proceed PCKeeper removal manually
Part 1: Remove PCKeeper through Control Panel
- Close PCKeeper if the program is still running.
- Go to Setting > Control Panel from the sidebar (If you are using Windows 7/Vista, find the Control Panel from Start menu )
- Click Uninstall a program under the category of Program.
- Browse the program list, locate PCKeeper, right click on its name then click Uninstall option.
- Wait for a few seconds while Windows configures PCKeeper
- Click Uninstall in the pop-up window.
- Restart the computer after the removal process is finished.
(Note: If you can find PCKeeper in the program list, please refer to the automatic removal solution below)
Part 2: Cleanup PCKeeper leftovers
Things you should know is that, the default uninstaller is unable to remove all components of PCKeeper. Even you successfully get the process of part 1 done, some of the PCKeeper program data files still exist in the registry , which means you need to manually locate these leftovers and delete them through registry editor. Here is how to do it.
(Note: Considering that modifying the registry is risk-involved, If you have no experience of using Registry Editor, we recommend using Max Uninstaller to help you uninstall PCKeeper completely and automatically)
- Press Start button + R key on the keyboard.
- Type regedit in the pop up Run window and press Enter to open registry editor.
- Before you start to cleanup leftovers, it is suggested to back up the registry first, you may create a backup file through File menu > Export.
- After you finished the backup, navigate the registry editor by clicking the branch tree on the left side. Locate these two folders below:
- Right click to delete them (or simply click Delete key on the keyboard).
- Now reboot your computer after the leftover cleanup is done
Recommended solution – Uninstall PCKeeper safely with Max Uninstaller
Max Uninstaller is a award winning software which is designed to provide computer user intelligentized solution to uninstall different kinds of Windows applications. This program is easy to use, just a few click and you’ll be able to completely remove any unwanted things in a breeze. If you haven’t install Max Uninstaller, just click the below green button to download it, then follow the below video instruction and simple steps to proceed with the removal.
- Install Max Uninstaller on your computer.
- Launch Max Uninstaller, locate and select PCKeeper, click on Run Analysis button.
- Hit the green Complete Uninstall button after the analysis is finished.
- Follow the instruction to finish the Standard removal process.
- Click Scan Leftover button to check out PCKeeper leftovers that still persist in your PC.
- Finally, click the green Delete Leftovers button to delete all found items, and it’s done!
Now PCKeeper should be completely removed from your laptop/desktop without going through tedious manual steps to cleanup leftovers. Actually Max Uninstaller is far more powerful than just removing regular Windows applications like PCKeeper, it is also specialize in removing stubborn/corrupted programs that normal procedures can’t. If you have other question regarding the removal of PCKeeper, feel free to leave your message and we will do our best to provide you proper solutions.