An effective way to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015
AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is an system optimization tool and it provides extremely powerful maintenance for your computer. It can help you remove junk files, uninstall unwanted programs from your computer and defragment the hard drive so as to improve your computer performance. However, it is not a free program, you can install it from the official website and use it during the trail period. If you want to uninstall it rightly, you can follow this article which provides some useful methods for you to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015.
This program claims that it can help you clean your system, fix computer problems, improve computer stability, extend battery life, free up hard drive space and it can generally make your computer maintaining a peak performance. Yet, after you have tried it for 30 days and you would probably find that this program isn’t your favorite so you want to try another one. Some users complain that this program is hard to uninstall completely, now you can successfully remove AVG PC TuneUp 2015 according to the following methods.
To avoid being caught in uninstalltion troubles, you had better refer the certificated method to uninstall it, like the methods taught in this article. Let’s move on.
Step-by- Step Manually Uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015
To properly , first you can follow this method to remove it with regular Windows uninstaller. In order to be able to regularly uninstall this unnecessary program, you need to be sure that you are using the administrator account or you have know the administrator password before the uninstalltion.
- Turn off all the relevant programs that running in the background, you can check the system tray to close them. Because these programs running in the background would likely influence the uninstallation process.
- Get into Control Panel
- For Windows 7 users: Open Control Panel menu option by clicking the Start button, select Control Panel in the charms bar.
- Select Uninstall a Program under the Programs section. Next, there will be a widow pop up on your computer.
- You can check all the programs currently installed on your computer in this list, then move your mouse pointer through the list to find out the program you want to delete. Click AVG PC TuneUp icon and hit the above Uninstall/Remove button (or double click the icon) to start the uninstalltion.
- Wait until the uninstaller finished the whole uninstalltion.
- For Window 8/8.1 users: Drag you cursor around the low right hand side of the screen until you see the charms bar, type “Control Panel” in the search box, and click the icon to open Control Panel menu option.
- Select Programs and Features under the window of Control Panel. Then you would see another pop-up window which lists all programs installed on your computer.
- Scroll your mouse pointer though the list to find out your target program. Double click the program icon and follow the uninstaller prompts to proceed. Next, the program will automatically remove your unwanted program.
Wiping out of its registry entries. You need to remove this program registry entries after you uninstalled the program. However, everything about registry entries is important and necessary to your computer running, hence, I recommend that you can back up your registry entries for good.
- To export the registry entries: You need to get into Registry Editor first and move on your next step. Click the Start button, type “regedit” in the input box. You would see Registry Editor in the box, click to open it.
- Then, you would see a window of Registry Editor. Select the File/Export, which is on the top left of the window.
- Another window will pop up, and you need to find a location for your backup and choose All in the Export range, type a name for your backup in the box. Finally, click Save.
After the completion of backing up your registry entries, let’s move on removing this program registry entries.
- For Windows 7 users: Click Start button, and type “regedit” in the search box. Click the icon to open the Registry Editor.
- Generally, most registry entries are saved in HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software. Find your target folder under the Software section, then click the folder and choose Delete option in the displayed bar.
- But, the registry entries about AVG TuneUp 2015 program are more than one folder, so you have to delete all folders about this program.
- For Window 8/8.1: Click the Windows logo, then the screen will turn over to another window. Type “regedit” in the search box, which is in the top right of the screen, then click it to open.
- An window of Registry Editor will be opened, find HKEY_CURRENT_USER> Software>AVG. Click the folder and select to delete it, then the registry entries will be removed completely and never to be restored. Next, delete all the related registry entries.
Ok, now you can reboot your computer. You can check whether the AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is still on your computer and its leftovers are removed completely. If they are still there, it’s properly that the regular Windows uninstaller cannot remove it successfully. Here, I recommend you use the following method to uninstall it. I usually use the Max uninstaller to uninstall those stubborn programs which cannot be removed by regular Windows uninstaller. It’s more effective to use Max uninstaller to uninstall any unwanted program.
Totally and Effectively Uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015
Max uninstaller is a system tool that help users to greatly and thoroughly remove any unwanted programs. It is widely used around the world and it has gained great recognition from customers.
First, please watch how I uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015 with Max uninstaller in this video.
Now, follow the step-by-step guides to uninstall it.
- Access to the official website and download Max uninstaller. Follow the offered message to install it on your computer.
- Click the Max uninstaller icon to open it. Wait a few seconds until all the programs are displayed in the box. Then select your target item, and press “Run Analysis”. Although there is another program related with AVG PC TuneUp detected in the box, it will be removed as the primary program is gone. So, you just need to follow these steps to proceed.
- You can see all the folds and files and its registry entries in the box. Your task is to keep all the items ticked and then click “ Complete Uninstall”, then follow the uninstall wizard to proceed.
- You’ll see a window “ Please wait while Max uninstaller initializes the uninstall process”. Wait the completion of step 1 and step 2, the “Scan Leftovers” button will become green from gray. Then press this button.
- Now, keep all items ticked and hit “ Delete Leftovers” button. After Max uninstaller finished this step, which means AVG PC TuneUp 2015 is removed completely from your computer.
- Clicking “ Back to step 1” button, you won’t find that program on your computer again.
You can choose the suitable way to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2015. If you met any problems during the uninstalltion process, please leave your comments or contact us. We’ll try our best to solve your problem.