ESET NOD32 Antivirus Uninstall Instruction, How to Remove the Whole Package of ESET NOD32 Antivirus
ESET NOD32 Antivirus, another problem antivirus program that is hard to be removed, although it perform well in the virus protection aspect, sometimes the related files may get damaged or corrupted, and your ESET NOD32 Antivirus won’t work properly so that you need to get rid of the whole package for a reinstallation, or you need to remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus because it didn’t meet your expectation and you want to try other antivirus software, however, you can’t expect the Add/Remove program of Windows could help you to remove it completely, you need to remove the related leftover as well. If you are trapped in the dilemma of removing ESET NOD32 Antivirus, try the below solutions:
Uninstall ESET NOD32 antivirus manually.
Step one: Remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus using its build in uninstaller.
- Close ESET NOD32 antivirus and all the related process
- Click on Start → All Programs → ESET → Uninstall. This would activate the uninstaller came with ESET NOD32 Antivirus, all you need to do is follow the wizard to proceed. After you finish, restart your computer.
If you can not find the ESET option in the “All Programs” list, try the below steps:
- Close ESET NOD32 Antivirus and all the related process
- Click Start menu, go to Control Penal
- Click Uninstall a program under the option of Program, if you are using Windows XP/2000 system, click Add/Remove program
- In the given program list, find out ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Click ESET NOD32 Antivirus to highlight it, and then click “Uninstall” option in the drop-down menu (If you are using Windows XP/2000 system, click the “Remove” button behind the program name)
- If you are asked for confirmation, click YES to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- Restart your PC once finished the uninstallation.
Step two: Remove leftover folder of ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Double click My Computer, locate and delete the below folder related to ESET NOD32 Antivirus:
If you are running XP/2000 system, the folder locations should be:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET
C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\Application Data\ESET
Step three: Remove leftover registry keys of ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Go to Start – Run – Type in regidit to open Windows Registry editor, then navigate the registry key branch on the left side, find out the below registry keys related to ESET NOD32 Antivirus and delete them.
Uninstall ESET NOD32 antivirus automatically by Max Uninstaller.
Manually uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus could be a little bit complicated for average computer users, especially the part of deleting registry keys, it could be risky due to the fact that many computer users are not familiar with the operation. If something goes wrong, for example, a wrong registry keys were deleted, and your computer may face unexpected problems like system malfunction or even crash. If you are looking for a safer and easier way to uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus, then Max Uninstaller is your ultimate choice, with a few simple clicks you’ll be able to get rid of ESET NOD32 Antivirus completely including all of its leftovers. See how it works as below:
Please click the button to download Max Uninstaller first
Step 1: Double click Max Uninstaller icon and follow the instruction to install it in your computer.
Step 2: Launch Max Uninstaller, check ESET NOD32 Antivirus on the right hand list. Press “Run Analysis”
Step 3: Max Uninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click Complete Uninstall to start the program uninstall process.
Step 4: Click Yes to start ESET NOD32 Antivirus uninstall.
Step 5: Wait for the standard ESET NOD32 Antivirus uninstall completed. Click Scan Leftovers.
Step 6: Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for a few minutes. When it finish scanning, click Delete Leftovers to thoroughly remove ESET NOD32 Antivirus and remove its leftovers.
Step7: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus and deleted all the related files and extensions.
Click OK to finish and now ESET NOD32 Antivirus is totally uninstalled and removed from your PC.