How Can I Uninstall Samsung Kies 3 Correctlty and Completely From My Computer
Samsung Kies 3 is a program allows you to connect your Samsung cell phone with computer to synchronise & manage data, install new applications. This application become useless if you no longer use Samsung phone. If you have difficaulty to remove Samsung Kies 3 from your computer, here is the instruction to show you how to do it correctly.
Completely uninstall Samsung Kies 3 with Max Uninstaller
You should notice the fact that, the defualt uninstaller of Samsung Kies 3 is unable to remove this program completely from your computer, actually most of the Windows application share the same problem, there are always files left inside the Windows registry even you perform the removal successfully, this will not do any good to your computer. However, applying third party uninstaller tool like Max Uninstaller, you will be able to uninstall Samsung Kies 3 completely with ease.
Uninstall Samsung Kies 3 by using MU – Video demonstration
- Download Max Uninstaller, install it in your computer with ease.
- Launch MU, select Samsung Kies 3 in program list just like in the screenshot and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After its done, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the default removal.
- Click Yes in the pop up message to reboot your computer.
- After the reboot, re-open MU, click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to scan over your computer and find out all the remains of Samsung Kies 3.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’to remove all found leftovers
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
To thoroughly remove Samsung Kies 3, beside using the default uninstaller, you need to run the Registry Editor to delete the leftover registry folder, this could be a bit more complicated and also risk involved, for average computer users, we recommend using Max Uninstaller to assist you with the removal task.
- First please make sure your Samsung cell phone is disconnected with the computer, and the Samsung Kies 3 application has been turned off.
- Open Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Click Add/Remove program.
- Select Samsung Kies 3 in the list and click Remove button.
- You will recelive prompt asking “do you want to completely remove the selected application and all of its features?”, make sure to tick the option of “Delete temporary save file” and then click ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Wait a few second to allow the removal to be finished.
- If everything went well, you will see the message telling you “InstallShield Wizard has finished uninstalling Samsung Kies 3” click Finish.
- Now open My Computer, go to the drive where you installed Samsung Kies 3.
- Locate the folder named ‘Samsung’, delete it from the drive.
Now you have complete the first step of uninstalling Samsung Kies 3, the leftover still need to be manually deleted via registry editor. See the steps below:
- Open Run windows from Start menu.
- Type in regedit in it and press Enter to open Registry Editor.
- In the menu of registry editor, click File > Export to create a registry backup (If you are familiar with using registry eiditor, you may skip this step)
- Navigate the registry branch tree, find out and delete the below registry folder:
- Close registry editor after you done with the deleting.
- Reboot the system once.
Conguratulations! Now you have successfully removed Samsung Kies 3 from your desktop/desktop.