How to Completely Uninstall Rising Antivirus Program
Rising Antivirus is an security program developed by one of the biggest antivirus software company in China. It is said that Rising Antivirus is the top PC security choice for millions of people in China, yet this software does not work that well as expected, its poor detection rate and program bugs dissatisfy many users. Check out some of the user reviews from download.cnet.com.
This program also has a nerve-racking which is hard to remove, some user who want to try out other Antivirus products failed to completely uninstall Rising Antivirus from their computer, well, if you have the same problem, here is the tutorial teach you how to do it correctly.
Uninstall Rising Antivirus in an automatic way
In order to completely uninstall Rising Antivirus, beside running its default uninstaller to remove the main program, you need to delete all the leftovers in the hard drive as well as the Windows registry. It is not recommended to do it manually as it is time-wasted and also dangerous involved. The best way to quickly and thoroughly uninstall Rising Antivirus is using professional uninstall tool – Max Uninstaller, simply a few clicks the uninstall task will be finished automatically.
Video demonstration – Uninstall Rising Antivirus automatically with Max Uninstaller
Steps of removal.
- Download Max Uninstaller here, open the setup file and follow the instrcution to install it.
- Launch MU after the installation.
- Select Rising Antivirus in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After the components analysis, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the standard removal.
- The uninstall wizard may prompt you to reboot the machine, uncheck the option to continue the removal.
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to conduct a full scan on your computer for leftovers of Rising Antivirus.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’and Max Uninstaller remove all the leftovers it found.
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
- Repeat the above step to uninstall Rising Software Deployment System.
How to uninstall Rising Antivirus manually
Part 1: Run the Add/Remove program
- Click Start button, go to Control Panel.
- Click on Add/Remove program.
- Select Rising Antivirus in the program menu and click Remove button.
- In the pop-up Rising maintenance window, select the option of ‘Uninstall – Delete Rising from this computer’, and then click Next button.
- In the next window, uncheck the option of ‘keep user settings file’ (keeping such file is most likely useless for most of the computer user, in order to completely remove Rising, we suggest you to uncheck this option) and click Next.
- Input the Verification code as instructed in the required location and click Next again.
- Wait a few minute to allow the program process the removal.
- In the next window, check the option of ‘Delete installation directory’ and click Finish to restart your computer. (the option of restart Windows is selected by default)
- After the reboot, you’ll need to reach Add/Remove program again to delete the component program of Rising Antivirus.
- Click ‘Rising Software Deployment System’ and click Remove.
- Click Yes in the pop-up message and the removal will be finished in seconds.
Part 2: Delete leftover files/folders
- Go to Start > Search > All files and folders
- Type in ‘Rising’ in the blank and hit search.
- Delete all the found files and folder that related to Rising Antivirus.
Part 3: Delete registry leftovers
- Press Windows Start button + R key to bring up Run window.
- Type in Regedit and hit OK to open registry editor.
- Navigate the registry branch and locate the below two leftover entries of Rising program:
- Delete them all.
- Close registry editor and restart your computer
Note: If you never use registry editor before, make sure to backup the registry from the File > Export option, this would help you prevent problems caused by incorrect operations. For a quicker and safer solution to completely uninstall Rising Antivirus, we believe Max Uninstaller is the best choice for you.