How to Fully Remove Panda Antivirus Pro 2016
As one of the latest version of products released by Panda Security recently, Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 is an unobtrusive and user-friendly tool that offers real-time protection against hacker, virus, worm, Trojan, phishing, rookit attacks and others. According to some antivirus lab tests and users’ reviews, this antivirus seems to perform well and consumes minimal system resources. Yet, if you consider to uninstall this program for any reasons, like the services of this product have expired, how many steps will you need to take to fully remove it as well as its leftovers? Have you encountered any uninstall issues when trying to delete it via Windows Add/Remove Programs? Well, this article will give detailed instructions on how to get rid of Panda Antivirus Pro. Let’s take a look and have a try.
Manual Solution to Panda Antivirus Pro Removal:
1. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode.
For Windows 7 users:
- Reboot the computer, tap the F8 key as soon as you see the Windows’ logo appearing, select the regular Safe Mood and press Enter key.
For Windows 8 users:
- Access the Run dialogue by pressing the Windows + R keys, type “msconfig” and click on OK. Click the Boot tab in the System Configuration interface, check the “Safe boot” box and click on OK. Then your computer will boot into Safe Mode after it restarts. (Notice: after the uninstall process is finished, you should first uncheck the “Safe boot” box in this tab and then reboot your PC).
2. End all processes related to Panda Antivirus Pro.
- Right click the taskbar on the bottom of the screen and click Task Manager in the list. Select all the running processes belonging to Panda Antivirus Pro and click End Task to terminate them one by one.
3. Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro via Control Panel.
For Windows 7 users:
- Click on Start button in the lower-left corner and select the Control Panel in the list. Click on Programs in Control Panel interface, choose the Panda Antivirus Pro in the list and click on Uninstall/Change to activate its default uninstaller.
For Windows 8 users:
- Right click on the Start icon and click on Control Panel. Click on Programs and Features in Control Panel, right click Panda Antivirus Pro, click on Uninstall and then follow the prompts to remove it.
- Reboot your computer after the uninstall process is finished.
4. Manually clean out Panda Antivirus Pro leftovers.
- (Right) click on the Start icon, click on Search, type “regedit” in the box and press Enter key to activate Windows Registry Editor.
- Click Find on the Edit menu in the Registry Editor, type the keyword(s) of target program or its vendor’s name in the search box, and enter Find Next (or F3) to locate and delete related keys or values one after the other.
Warning: unless you are quite proficient in computer system operation, you are not suggested to make any change on the registry entries. To avoid any potential risk, try to back up your registry values or key before deleting anything (see How to Modify the Window Registry). Or you can utilize a reliable and professional uninstaller ( Max Uninstaller) for safe and complete removal of Panda components.
- Go to My Computer > C:\Program Files (x86) \ > Panda Security
> right click this folder and click Delete.
After performing these steps you should have successfully remove Panda Antivirus Pro from your PC. For other antivirus removal tutorial, see:
Remove Panda Antivirus Pro with Max Uninstaller (Recommended):
Being warmed that “this program might not have uninstalled correctly” during the process? Even if you follow the manual steps to uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro, you may also encounter various issues for unknown reasons. Actually, many users do look for an effective and time-saving way to thoroughly uninstall any unwanted program. If you are still suffering from uninstall troubles, why not try a professional uninstaller to solve the problem? As an alternative to the default Windows uninstaller, Max Uninstaller provides a user-friendly shortcut to safely and quickly uninstall corrupted or stubborn programs. With this tool you can review comprehensive data on any installed program and sweep away all its traces with several clicks. Now let’s see how it helps you remove Panda Antivirus Pro with ease.
1. Select target program.
Double click to launch Max Uninstaller after ending all related processes > select Panda Antivirus Pro in the list > click the Run Analysis button to proceed.
2. Scan for program components.
Review related files, folders and registry entries, and then click the Complete Uninstall button to continue. During the process, follow the prompts to uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro, and then click Scan Leftovers to enter the next step.
3. Perform complete uninstall.
Review leftovers and click Delete Leftovers button. Click Yes in the dialogue box and then all Panda Antivirus Pro leftovers are instantly removed from your computer.
This tutorial details how to uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2016 and sweep away its remnants from your machine. Both removal solutions mentioned above works for the thorough removal of the Panda Antivirus Pro. But with Max Uninstaller you can accomplish this task much more convenient and timesaving. All in all, Max Uninstall comes in handy to all those who want to get rid of any unwanted programs without causing any troubles. Don’t hesitate to have a try on it now!