How to Guide – Uninstall/Remove FreeZ Online TV Easily and Completely
FreeZ Online TV is an application for you to get access to hundreds of online channels and live broadcasts all around the world. However this program has several shortcomings as many users complain that some of the channels can not be opened, and many of the channels FreeZ Online TV receives are in languages they don’t understand, that makes it useless for intended users, moreover, FreeZ Online TV could eat up bandwidth that severely slow down your network. This program is also buggy that bring you error message from time to time when it is running.
As FreeZ Online TV performs not as good as expected, you may want to remove it from your computer.
How to uninstall FreeZ Online TV
FreeZ Online TV is known to be able to create process runs in the background that makes it hard to be removed through normal procedures. The best solution to get rid of FreeZ Online TV is by using Max Uninstaller – a professional software uninstall tool to help you remove any program you want completely. If you ever been trouble with uninstalling FreeZ Online TV, just follow the tutorial below:
Step1: Click here to free download Max Uninstaller, and then install it in your computer.
Step2: Launch Max Uninstaller, select FreeZ Online TV the right hand list. Press “Run Analysis”
Step3: Max Uninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click Complete Uninstall to start the program uninstall process. Click Yes to start uninstalling FreeZ Online TV uninstall.
Step4: Wait for the standard FreeZ Online TV uninstall completed. Click “Scan Leftovers”, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for a while.
Step5: When it finish scanning, click “Delete Leftovers” and “Yes” button to thoroughly remove FreeZ Online TV and its leftovers.
Step6: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstalled FreeZ Online TV related files and extensions. Click OK to finish.
Uninstall FreeZ Online TV with Max Uninstaller Video demonstratio
Uninstall FreeZ Online TV manually
There are two parts involve in completely removing FreeZ Online TV manually, if you have time and want to know more about the removal, you can refer to the below steps:
Part 1: remove FreeZ Online TV via Add/Remove program
- Close FreeZ Online TV and disable its related process, you may press alt+ctrl+delete together to open Windows task manager, click the process tab, search for FreeZ Online TV related process and click end task button.
- Click Start – Control Penal – Add/Remove program.
- Search for FreeZ Online TV in the program list.
- Highlight it and click “Remove/Change” button on the right.
- Click Yes if you are prompted for conformation.
- Follow the instruction wizard to uninstall FreeZ Online TV
- Restart your computer once the uninstall complete.
Part 2: Remove FreeZ Online TV leftover registry files.
Registry entries will be created and stored in the Windows registry once a program is installed, the same as FreeZ Online TV, in order to completely remove this program, you need to delete its leftover in the registry by using registry editor:
- Click Start – Run, type regedit in the box and click OK(or press enter button) to open registry editor.
- Navigate the registry keys on the left by using the “+” sign to locate keys and values shown as below, delete them all.
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FreeZ Online TV)
(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\FreeZ Online TV)
- Reboot your computer so the changes in the registry can go into effect.
There is another way that is also feasible for solving this problem on your computer – system store, which is a way that can make the computer system situation come back to the previous time before the program installing on the computer or the problem occurring. To perform the System Restore, you can have a look at the following instructions:
- One – Click on “Start” >>> “Search”
- Two – Type “System Restore” in the box, and enter
- Three – Type your password to provide the confirmation if it is needed, and follow the tips to choose the restore point, and wait for restore your computer.
It is actually not suggested to use very often to solve this kind of problem but when the uninstall problem cause many tough issues on the computer system, for that the system store will also bring some troubles to you.
Common inconveniences of System Restore:
- System restore will make you loss a lot of your personal things on the computer
- After restore, you will do many jobs to equip your PC with many of your own programs
- The system restore and revert your own computer environment will takes a long time.