How to Completely Remove Baidu Antivirus
As a member of the Microsoft Active Protection Program, Baidu Antivirus provides the services of cleaning malicious plug-in, repairing system, monitoring network traffic and protecting browser. And it is compatible on PCs running Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8. To install this program, you just need to download the latest version on its official website and follow the steps in the installation wizard with comparative ease. But how about uninstalling or reinstalling Baidu Antivirus? In its official website, Baidu Antivirus offers a simple way to activate its default uninstall. But many users complain that they cannot uninstall it completely or reinstall successfully, because the default uninstall just remove the program itself and its residuals remains in the windows operating system. To get rid of Baidu Antivirus’ remnants left behind by normal uninstall, you have to do more than that!
How to manually install Baidu Antivirus from your PC:
- Before uninstalling this program, you’d better maker sure to shut down Baidu Antivirus completely. Right click the taskbar on the bottom and click Task Manager in the list, or you can click Ctrl + Alt + Del to activate it.
- Select all the related background processes and click End Task to terminate them.
- Right click on the Start icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen, and then click on the Control Panel in the list. You can also move your mouse to the bottom-right corner and open it from Settings.
- Click on the Programs and Features, right click the target program and click on Uninstall/Change.
- Press the button Remove Protection in the pop-up windows, and you may wait a minute before the uninstallation is finished.
Now Baidu Antivirus has been uninstalled, but there remains some leftovers/folders and registry entries in your PC because the default uninstaller won’t clean up these leftovers fully.
- To manually delete the registry entries, you can right click on the Start icon, click on the Search in the list, type “regedit” in the search box and press Enter key to activate Windows Registry Editor.
- In the pop-up windows, unfold the HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software, right click the folder Baidu Security and click Delete to remove it. After that, you should reboot your PC to ensure the complete uninstall.
How to completely remove Baidu Antivirus with Max Uninstaller:
Feel troublesome to follow the operational procedure mentioned above? Well, You are suggested to apply the professional tool Max Uninstaller to remove any unwanted program automatically without causing any trouble. Facilitated by highly engineered uninstall engine to effectively and thoroughly uninstall any program, Max Uninstaller can not only remove the program completely but also fix the corrupt program uninstall/install errors effectively. Here a piece of video tutorial is provided for you to carry out the uninstallation successfully. It is highly recommended, especially for the uninitiated users, to follow these three simple steps to complete the program removal.
1.Select target program.
Launch Max Uninstaller, select the Baidu Antivirus in the list of all the program currently installed in your PC and click the Run Analysis button.
2.Scan for program components.
After several seconds’ scanning, you can review related program files and registry entries, and then click the Complete Uninstall button to proceed. During the process, continually click Yes in the dialogue and the option Permit in the pop-ups, and then close the next pop-up windows. Click Scan Leftovers to enter the next step.
3.Perform complete uninstall.
Review the program leftovers and Click Delete Leftovers button. Click Yes in the dialogue box. Just wait a few seconds and then all the Baidu Antivirus program and its leftovers are completely removed for your PC!
As a simple, convenient, prompt program uninstall tool, Max Uninstall has a friendly wizard interface and is easy to operate. It helps you get rid of any unwanted program , clean out the junks and therefore save the hard disk space. You don’t need to worry about an uninstall program leaving residuals in your operating system. If you have any trouble in uninstalling programs, you are welcome to download the latest version of Max Uninstall in official website https://maxuninstaller.com/. You can also visit our blog https://maxuninstaller.com/howtouninstallguides/ for more information about program removal.
For more related uninstall guides: