How to Remove Yahoo Toolbar – Yahoo Toolbar Uninstaller Download, Uninstall Yahoo Toolbar With Max Uninstaller
Yahoo toolbar is a Web browser toolbar Add-on develop by Yahoo, it allows you to receive yahoo email, create bookmark much easier, and access to the yahoo search directly without opening the yahoo home page. However, this toolbar is proved to be able to slow down your web browser which makes it harder to respond in certain degree. And if you installed multiple toolbar in your browser, the viewing area of the browser could be occupied which makes you uncomfortable when surfing the internet. You may want to remove Yahoo toolbar if you don’t really need it. To uninstall Yahoo toolbar, here are a couple of solutions you can try.
Solution1: Uninstall Yahoo toolbar through Control Penal
- Go to Start – Control Penal – Add/Remove program (For Windows 7/Vista users, click on the “Uninstall a program” link for)
- Scroll down to find out Yahoo toolbar in the program list.
- Select Yahoo toolbar, then click Change/Remove (For Windows 7/Vista users click “Uninstall” option)
- Follow the instruction to remove Yahoo toolbar
- Restart your computer after finished the removal.
Note: If Yahoo toolbar can not be found in the program list or for whatever reason the above steps didn’t work, you can try other solutions as below
Solution2: Uninstall Yahoo toolbar through web browser
- Open Internet Explorer, click the Pencil icon on the Yahoo toolbar
(Yahoo toolbar versions 7 does not have Pencil icon, then you should click on “Settings”)
- Click on the Uninstall option in the pull-down menu
- Then you’ll receive pop-up asking the reason why you need to uninstall Yahoo toolbar, you can either share your opinion or skip this step by clicking Uninstall again
- Restart your Internet Explorer.
For Firefox users, you can either try the above steps (also work), or use Firefox Extension Manager to remove Yahoo toolbar
- Open your Firefox, go to Tools menu, click Extension to open Extensions Manager.
- Scroll down the Extensions Manager window to locate the Yahoo! Toolbar extension.
- Extensions Manager displays every add-on you install in the Firefox, find out Yahoo Toolbar in the list.
- Select Yahoo Toolbar extension and click Uninstall
- Click OK in the Uninstall Yahoo! Toolbar window
- Exit the Extensions Manager window and restart your Firefox.
Solution3: Uninstall Yahoo toolbar automatically by Max Uninstaller
In case the above solutions didn’t work on your computer, or you are looking for an easier solution to help you remove Yahoo toolbar automatically, we recommend you to use Max Uninstaller, the reason is simple, the above manual removal solution can not guarantee you 100% complete removal of Yahoo toolbar as the Windows registry leftover still exist in your computer, if you want to remove them all you’ll have to use the registry editor to do the deletion which is even more complicated and can be dangerous, while Max Uninstaller can help you manage all of these operations and guarantees you a complete removal of Yahoo toolbar as well as other stubborn program. See the below tutorial:
Step1: Click here to free download Max Uninstaller, and then install it in your computer.
Step2: Launch Max Uninstaller, select Yahoo Toolbar on the right hand list. Press “Run Analysis”
Step3: Max Uninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click Complete Uninstall to start the program uninstall process. Click Yes to start uninstalling Yahoo Toolbar uninstall.
Step4: Wait for the standard Yahoo Toolbar uninstall completed. Click “Scan Leftovers”, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for a while.
Step5: When it finish scanning, click “Delete Leftovers” and “Yes” button to thoroughly remove Yahoo Toolbar and its leftovers.
Step6: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstalled Yahoo Toolbar and deleted all the related files and extensions. Click OK to finish.
Uninstall Yahoo Toolbar with Max Uninstaller Video demonstration
A useful uninstall tool would uninstall any unwanted program quickly and completely. Some installed applications are hidden in your system, so you cannot easily find and remove them while the 3rd party uninstaller would force uninstall these hidden applications. As an award-winning uninstall tool, Max Uninstaller would help you to uninstall any unwanted programs in a fast, secure and convenient way. A very useful feature of Max Uninstaller is that it not only deletes those unwanted programs, but also force uninstalls all of the unwanted leftovers. Use Max Uninstaller to run a clean removal of Yahoo Toolbar instantly and you won’t be regretted of using this excellent tool.