Air Display Client Removal Guide – How to Uninstall Air Display Client with No Trace Left
Available on a variety of devices, Air Display Client is an application develop by Avatron Software, Inc. to allow users to add new display to computer without having to purchase additional hardware. By using this tool you can connect your PC to multiple devices and use their display. But how to uninstall it properly if you don’t need it any more? Have you encountered any problem when trying to remove it from your machine? In this article we will show you two approaches to uninstall Air Display Client without hassle. If you don’t have time to read through the whole article, or you are tired of performing all the manual steps, just click <Automatic Remove Air Display Clien within A Few Clicks> to learn how to get rid of Air Display Client as quickly as possible.
Option 1: Manually Uninstall Air Display Client Program Step by Step
To uninstall Air Display Client thoroughly, you can follow the detailed steps listed below. Firstly you should log on with the user account that has administrative rights.
Step 1. Star Windows in Safe Mode / Exit All Related Processes
1-1. Before uninstalling any unwanted program, you had better reboot system into Safe Mode in case any potential problem arise to hinder the uninstall process:
For Windows 7 Users:
- Reboot the computer, tap the F8 key as soon as you see the Windows’ logo appearing.
- Select the Safe Mood in Advanced Boot Options and then press Enter key.
For Windows 8 Users:
- Access the Run dialogue by pressing the Windows + R keys, type “msconfig” and click on OK.
- Click the Boot tab in the System Configuration interface, check the “Safe boot” box and click on OK. Then your computer will boot into Safe Mode after it restarts. (Notice: after the uninstall is completed, you should follow these steps to uncheck the “Safe boot” box in this tab and then reboot your PC).
1-2. If you consider it is troublesome to perform, you can skip this part as well, but still, don’t forget to exit the program and terminate background processes completely:
- Right click the taskbar on the bottom of the screen and click Task Manager in the list.
- Select all the background processes associated with Air Display Client in the Processes tab, and then click on End Task to terminated them one by one.
If you perform the uninstall while target program or its background process is still running in the system tray, it is possible that error message will pop up to interrupt uninstall process, or that some of program components cannot be removed totally.
Step 2: Uninstall Air Display Client Via Control Panel
For Windows 7 Users:
- Hit the Windows key on the keyboard and select Control Panel in the list.
- Choose View by Category in the upper-right corner and click on Programs.
- Right click on Air Display Client and click on Uninstall to activate default uninstaller.
For Windows 8 Users:
- Right click on Start menu and then Programs and Features in the list.
- Highlight Air Display Client with one single click and click on Uninstall to begin the uninstall.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall, and then reboot your computer.
Actually, uninstalling Air Display Client by this conventional means does not means all the program components will be removed entirely. The cache files, registry entries or invalid preference files may still remain and you need to manually identify and delete them from the whole system. Now please continue with these two steps.
Step 3: Delete Associated Keys/Values in Registry
- (Right) click on Start menu and then click on Run in the list. Type “regedit” in the Open: box and hit Enter key to activate Registry Editor.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click Find on the Edit menu in the Registry Editor. Type the keyword(s) of target program or its vendor’s name in the search box, then click on Find Next (and then hit F3 key) to locate and delete related keys or values one after the other.
Warning: Be cautious. Deleting target program leftovers in Registry may require user to have a certain degree of computer knowledge or skill (see Windows registry information for advanced users). It is also risk-taking to recklessly delete any suspicious entries there. Before deleting, try to back up the registry file in case anything wrong happens. If you have difficulty in identifying Air Display Client leftovers in registry, just use a professional&reliable uninstaller to do that job for you.
Step 4: Delete Associated Files/Folders in Disk
- Click on Start – Control Panel – Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
- Tick Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (recommended) in the Advanced settings.
- Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Open File Explorer, type the keyword(s) of Air Display Client in the search area and wait for scanning results.
- Go through and delete the matched items in the search results.
After all these steps you should have successfully remove Air Display Client from your computer. However, some third-party programs may be installed unnoticeably during the Air Display Client installation (e.g. Bonjour). If you don’t even need these programs, you can perform the steps again to manually uninstall them. Or, you can use the all-in-one uninstaller to easily remove any PUP without trace left.
Option 2: Automatically Remove Air Display Client within a Few Clicks
With a user-friendly interface and a powerful scan engine, Max Uninstaller are designed to locate&remove all the components of target program in just a few second. Even the novices can use this tool to accomplish program removal with ease. Now let’s see how it works to remove Air Display Client.
1. Select Target Program.
Launch Max Uninstaller after exiting related processes > select Air Display Client in the list of installed programs > click on Run Analysis to proceed.
2. Scan for Program Components.
Click the Complete Uninstall button to activate default uninstaller > follow the prompts to complete uninstall > click on Scan Leftovers to enter the last step.
3. Perform Complete Uninstall.
Click on Delete Leftovers > click Yes in the dialogue box and then all Air Display Client leftovers are completely removed from your computer.
This post shows two feasible solutions to uninstall Air Display Client, and you can choose either of them to remove any unwanted program. With regard to the uninstall convenience and effectiveness, the professional uninstaller seems to be a better option. If you have any suggestion about MU usage, feel free to leave your comment here : )