How to Uninstall Anvi Smart Defender Completely – Anvi Smart Defender Removal Guide
Anvi Smart Defender is a security software that developed by Anvisoft, this program offers computer effectively solution to keep your computer away from malicious threats such as virus, spyware, Trojans and more. In the latest RC2 version, more features were added in Anvi Smart Defender which makes the program even more complete.
If you want to try out other security programs, you might need uninstall Anvi Smart Defender to avoid incompatible issue, normally Anvi Smart Defender can be removed from Add/Remove programs, however, there are times Anvi Smart Defender become hard to be removed completely due to reasons such as incomplete installation, program corruption etc. If you are having trouble with the Anvi Smart Defender removal, please refer to the below instruction.
Uninstall Anvi Smart Defender automatically with Max Uninstaller
Max Uninstaller is a powerful and professionally designed uninstaller program to help you remove any stubborn/corrupt programs completely including all the associated registry/folder/file leftovers. If you encounter errors while trying to uninstall Anvi Smart Defender or for other reasons you are unable to do the removal, Max Uninstaller is the thing can help you out, simply follow the below video demonstration and steps to proceed:
Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus with Max Uninstaller Video demonstration
Step1: Click here to free download Max Uninstaller, and then install it in your computer.
Step2: Launch Max Uninstaller, select Anvi Smart Defender the right hand list. Press “Run Analysis”
Step3: Max Uninstaller will review uninstall program files and associated registry entries. Click “Complete Uninstall” to start the program uninstall process. Click “Yes” to start uninstalling Anvi Smart Defender.
Step4: Wait for the standard Anvi Smart Defender uninstall completed. Click “Scan Leftovers”, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for a while.
Step5: When it finish scanning, click “Delete Leftovers” and “Yes” button to thoroughly uninstall Anvi Smart Defender and its leftovers.
Step6: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstalled Anvi Smart Defender related files and extensions. Click “OK” to finish.
How to manually uninstall Anvi Smart Defender
Step1: Close Anvi Smart Defender program, then press Alt + Ctrl + Del key on your keyboard together to open Windows task manager, then click on the “Process” tab and end all the related processes.
Step2: Uninstall Anvi Smart Defender from Control Panel.
(For Windows XP/2000)
- Click on Start > Control Panel
- Select Add/Remove program
- Locate and highlight Anvi Smart Defender in the program list you see.
- Click “Remove” button and follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall Anvi Smart Defender
- Restart your computer once finished.
(For Windows 7/Vista)
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program link under the “Program” category.
- Select Anvi Smart Defender and click Uninstall.
- Follow the wizard to proceed.
- Reboot your computer.
Part3: delete Anvi Smart Defender related registry leftover.
This part is important as the normal removal from Add/Remove program is unable to clean up all the Anvi Smart Defender registry entries, you have to delete them manually by using Windows editor, not only for a complete uninstall, removing these empty/obsolete entries can also help to avoid registry problems that could affect the system performance over time.
- Click Start > Run
- Type in “regedit” in the Run box and hit OK to open Windows Registry Editor.
- Click File menu > Export
- Select a locate, rename the file (if needed) and click Save to create a registry backup
- Use the “+” sign to expend the registry key branch on the left side.
- Reach this locate: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\
- Right click the folder of Anvisoft in the above mentioned location and select delete.
- Close Windows Registry Editor and restart the computer.