How to uninstall AudibleManager and All of Is Components Completely
AudibleManager is a program which is designed for Audible users to manage all their Audible downloads like audio E-book, podcasts, and other types of media. This program is tend to be mediocre, the features it can offer is very limited which makes it replaceable by other programs like iTunes. If you are not satisfy with it and want to uninstall AudibleManager from your computer, here is the instruction for your reference.
Uninstall AudibleManager manually
It is not a difficult task of removing AudibleManager, normally you can perform the removal through Windows Control Panel, however, the installation of AudibleManager always comes with other freeware including Mobogenie, MyPC Backup. To completely uninstall AudibleManager, please follow the below steps carefully.
Part 1: Remove AudibleManager from Control Panel.
- Open Windows Control Panel from Start Menu.
- Double click to open Add/Remove program.
- Locate AudibleManager in the Add/Remove program menu and click Change/Remove button.
- You will receive message asking you “Are you sure you want to uninstall AudibleManager?”, click Yes.
- After that you will also be asked “Do you want to remove all your Audible audio files?”, click Yes to continue.
- The Uninstall wizard will then start to process the removal, click OK in the pop-up message when it is done.
Part 2: Uninstall Mobogenie and MyPC Backup.
You can also use the Add/Remove program to remove other freeware that came along with AudibleManager. Here is how:
- Open Add/Remove program.
- Locate the Mobogenie, click Change/Remove button.
- Click Yes if you are asked “Are you sure you want to remove Mobogenie2.1.37 and its related files?”.
- Wait for a few seconds to allow the the removal finished.
- Click OK in the message that you received after the removal.
- To remove Backup MyPC, please refer to the instruction here.
Part 3: Remove remaining components
- Open Run commend window from Start menu.
- Type Regedit in the Run window and press Enter.
- In the opened Registry Editor, navigate the registry branch tree to remove the below registry leftovers of AudibleManager.
- After finishing the leftover removal, close registry editor and reboot your computer.
Note: In case you don’t know how to use registry editor to find out where the leftovers are and how to delete them, in order to avoid unexpected computer problems caused by mistaken registry editor operation, we suggest you to resort to someone more experienced with the computer, or apply third party removal tool to help you with the AudibleManager removal.
Remove AudibleManager automatically with Max Uninstaller
The manual removal is tend to be a bit of complicated, and also risk involved in using the registry editor, for average computer users, we recommend using Max Uninstaller to assist you with the AudibleManager removal. This professional tool is able to uninstall AudibleManager and any other Windows applications/programs completely and automatically with ease.
Remove AudibleManager by using MU – Video demonstration
- Download Max Uninstaller, install it in your computer with ease.
- Launch MU, select AudibleManager in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After its done, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the default removal.
- Once the default removal is finished, click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button allow Max Uninstaller to scan over your computer and find out all the remains of AudibleManager.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’to remove all found leftovers
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.