How to Uninstall Easeus Partition Master – Uninstall Easeus Partition Master Home/Professional Edition Guide
Easeus Partition Master is a tool to help computer user to format and partition hard drive or SSD before using it. This freeware is easy to installed,after done using it, you may want to remove it from your system to save more drive space, here is the tutorial to guide you to completely uninstall Easeus Partition Master.
Uninstall Easeus Partition Master automatically
I believe most people are familiar with the Add/Remove program when comes to uninstall, but the fact is, Add/Remove program is unable to remove all the program registry entries and cache files which always end up incomplete removal. Here we recommend you a tool named Max Uninstaller, it can help you uninstall Easeus Partition Master or any other Windows applications/programs/games automatically with no trace left, all you need is to click the mouse a few times and the program will do all the necessary job for you.
Video demon of how to use Max Uninstaller
Steps to uninstall Easeus Partition Master with MU
- Download Max Uninstaller here and install it in the computer
- Open Max Uninstaller, select Easeus Partition Master in the interface, click ‘Run Analysis’button.
- Click ‘Complete Uninstall’ button after all the components of Easeus Partition Master are scanned out
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to conduct a full scan on your computer for program leftover.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’ after the scan, Max Uninstaller will delete all the found leftovers it found.
- When you see the message of ‘Easeus Partition Master leftovers have been completely removed’ pop-up, click OK button to end the process.
Manual uninstall solution
If you prefer to manually uninstall Easeus Partition Master manually, make sure the below steps are correctly done:
Step 1: Close Easeus Partition Master if it is running.
In order to avoid uninstall error, remember to turn off the program before the removal start.
Step 2: activate program build-in uninstaller
- Click on Start button of Windows.
- Select Control Panel, and then click the link of ‘Add/Remove program’
- Where you may find Easeus Partition Master in the program list, click to highlight it.
- Click Remove or Remove/Change button to activate the uninstaller.
- Click Yes when you see the message of ‘are you sure you want to uninstall Easeus Partition Master’
- Now the wizard is starting to process the removal, wait a few seconds.
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
Step 3: Delete program leftovers.
- Program leftovers including leftover installation folders, cache files, temp files, and leftover registry entries. To manually delete them, we’ll need to use two tools which are Windows Search and Registry Editor, OK, here are the steps:
- From the Start menu of Windows, open Search function.
- Select ‘all files and folders’ option.
- In the search blank, type in epm (which is the short form for Easeus Partition Master) and hit Search button.
- Select all the found files and folder (you can press A + ALT key to select all), and right click to delete them.
For the registry leftovers
- Go to Start > Run
- Type the commend of regedit in it, hit OK button.
- After open the registry editor, click “+” sign to expend the registry branch tree.
- Navigate the registry branch and search for the below three entry folder:
- Right click on each entry folder, and select Delete option.
- Close the registry editor, reboot your system for once.
Warning: if you are not familiar with registry operation, do remember to back up the registry before any modification/deletion, you can find the backup option in the File – Export from the Registry Editor menu. For average computer user, we still recommend you to use Max Uninstaller to help you do the Easeus Partition Master removal automatically which will definitely save your time and energy.