How to Uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus Free Thoroughly – Download Panda Cloud Antivirus Free Perfect Uninstaller
Panda Cloud Antivirus Free is a newly arrival security product by Panda Security, the installation of this program is a simple, trimmed-down process which is kind of easy to operate, however the un-installation is not that ‘easy going’, the Panda Cloud Antivirus Free’s installation comes with several extra components and there is no uninstall option available in the Program menu, it may creates confusion to users, if you need to uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus Free from your computer but have no idea how to do it correctly and completely, please refer to the below instruction.
Solution 1: Remove Panda Cloud Antivirus Free manually
Step 1: in order to avoid confliction, turn off the program before the un-installation, you can right click on the panda icon in the system tray at the bottom right of your screen, and then select the option of ‘stop antivirus’ in the appear menu.
Step 2: uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus Free from Control Panel.
As you can see in the below screen shot, there is no uninstall option in the all program menu like other normal program, you’ll need to do the removal through Add/Remove.
- Click Start, click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click on the link of Add/Remove program. (if you are using Windows 7 or vista, please click the uninstall a program link under the category of “Program”)
- Add/Remove program is actually a list of program which has been installed in your computer, find the Panda Cloud Antivirus in the list, select it and click the remove button.
- After click the button, you’ll receive the message asking ‘are you sure you want to remove Panda Cloud Antivirus and all of its components?’, click the Yes button to start the removal.
- After the removal finished, click the option of ‘restart now’, and click ‘Finish’ button.
Step 3: uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus Free component programs.
Panda Security Toolbar and Panda Security URL Filtering are two extra program come with Panda Cloud Antivirus Free installation, and they will not be removed along with the un-installation of Panda Cloud Antivirus Free, you need to remove them manually through Add/Remove program.
- Open Add/Remove program (see the instruction in step2)
- Click to highlight Panda Security Toolbar in the list and click Remove button.
- Select the desire language and click OK.
- Click Next button in the window.
- The uninstall wizard will ask you whether you want to keep the homepage and search provider, click ‘Yes’ to keep and ‘No’ to restore those settings, in order to make sure the removal is complete, NO is the recommended option.
- Click Finish button to complete the removal process of Panda Security Toolbar.
- Now back to the Add/Remove program list, click Panda Security URL Filtering, and click Remove.
- In the pop-up wizard, click Uninstall button to start.
- Click Finish to complete the removal.
Step 4: Clean up Panda Cloud Antivirus Free leftovers
- Click Start menu, click Search option.
- In the Search window, click “all files and folders” in the left side.
- In the first blank, type in the keyword of “Panda” and hit search.
- Right click and select Delete to remove all the found files and folders related to Panda Cloud Antivirus Free.
Leftover registry entries
- Click the Start menu
- Click “Run” option, then type in ‘regedit’ and press Enter button.
- Navigate to the registry branch tree and locate the entry folder showed in the below screen shots.
- Right click on the target entry folder and select Delete.
- Close registry editor and restart the computer once.
Please keep in mind that registry modification is kind of a risky task for average computer users, if you are not familiar with registry operations, we recommend you to resort to someone who is more experienced with computer to get this step finished.
Solution 2: uninstall Panda Cloud Antivirus Free thoroughly and easily
The manual solution is a bit complicated and also not safe for average computer user to perform. For an easier and safer solution to remove Panda Cloud Antivirus Free, we recommend you to apply Max Uninstaller – a automatic and professional software uninstall tool that helps you remove any unwanted applications. See the steps below:
- Download Max Uninstaller here, install it in your computer.
- Open Max Uninstaller, select Panda Cloud Antivirus in the panel, then click ‘Run Analysis’.
- Max Uninstaller will then scan out every component of the program. Click ‘Complete Uninstall’ to start remove Panda Cloud Antivirus.
- Select ‘Restart later’ and Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for program leftover.
- After the scan finish, click ‘Delete Leftovers’ and ‘Yes’ button to thoroughly remove all the leftovers.
- Click ‘OK’ to finish the whole removal process.
Repeat the above steps to remove rest of the components and then Panda Cloud Antivirus Free will be completely removed from your computer. You can also refer to the below how-to-uninstall video demonstration if you are still unclear with the Max Uninstaller removal process.