How to Uninstall Rising Antivirus Easily and Quickly – PUPs Removal Guide
Rising Antivirus, as it claims to be a free antivirus application for all customers, offers comprehensive system protection against viruses, worms, Trojans, backdoors and other threats. It keeps your computer safe by blocking malicious elements, browser protection against target attacks, email monitoring, automatic scanning of plug-ins, etc. And its reviewed score on the Giorgiana Arghire website is 4.0/5. Installing this program is so easy that it may not take even one minute, but how about completely uninstalling Rising Antivirus? Well, things may not seem so simple at all. Let’ see how many steps you will take to get rid of Rising Antivirus.
Manual steps to uninstall Rising Antivirus:
1. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode and log on as the administrator.
On Windows 7:
- Reboot the computer, tap the F8 key as soon as you see the Windows’ logo appearing, select the regular Safe Mood and press Enter key.
On Windows 8:
- Access the Run dialogue by pressing the Windows + R keys, type “msconfig” and click on OK. Click the Boot tab in the System Configuration interface, check the “Safe boot” box and click on OK. Then your computer will boot into Safe Mode after it restarts. (Notice: after the uninstall is finished, you should first uncheck the “Safe boot” box in this tab and then reboot your PC).
2. Exit Rising Antivirus and kill all its processes.
- Right click the taskbar on the bottom and click Task Manager in the list (or you can hit Ctrl + Alt + Del keys to activate it).
- Select all the related background processes and click End Task to terminate them.
3. Uninstall Rising Antivirus via Control Panel.
On Windows 7:
- Hit the Windows key on your keyboard ( or click on Start button in the lower-left corner) and select the Control Panel in the list.
- Click on Programs in Control Panel interface.
- Choose the Rising Antivirus and Rising Software Deployment system in the list and click on Uninstall/Change to remove them.
On Windows 8:
- Right click on the Start icon and click on Control Panel ( or move your mouse cursor to the lower-right corner to open it from Settings). Click on Programs and Features in Control Panel, right click the Rising Antivirus and Rising Software Deployment system, click on Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the prompts to remove them. (Notice: make sure to uncheck the box “Keep user settings file” and check the box “Delete installation directory”
4. Manually clean out Rising Antivirus leftovers.
- (Right) click on the Start icon, click on Search, type “regedit” in the box and press Enter key to activate Windows Registry Editor. Unfold:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software
to check whether there still exists any related files and folder. If so, delete them.
- Go to My Computer > C:\Program Files (x86) \ > Rising
> right click this folder and click Delete.
- Reboot your computer after the uninstallation.
Recommended solution to fully remove Rising Antivirus:
Being warmed that “ this program might not have uninstalled correctly” when you are maually uninstalling Rising Antivirus? Actually, many users do complain why Rising Antivirus is so hard and complex to remove. Once you try to follow the manual steps to uninstall Rising Antivirus, you may also encounter various issues in the process, such as: the Rising Antivirus icon is not listed under the Programs panel; there is no response when clicking its build-in uninstall link; the program cannot be totally uninstalled because it is corrupted or damaged; in most cases, the invalid registry entries and files still remains in your computer, which will definitely stuff your system and degrade your computer performance.
If you are looking for an effective and time-saving way to thoroughly uninstall Rising Antivirus, please continue to read and experience a much easier and safer solution to Rising Antivirus removal. Max Uninstaller is a professional third-party uninstall utility that helps you get rid of any unwanted program without causing any trouble. You can download it right now and then fully remove Rising Antivirus within a few clicks!
1. Select target program.
Double click to launch Max Uninstaller > select Rising Antivirus in the list of installed programs > click the Run Analysis button to proceed.
2. Scan for program components.
Review related Rising Antivirus files, folders and registry entries, and then click the Complete Uninstall button to continue. During the process, continually click Yes in the dialog boxes to confirm Rising Antivirus uninstall, and then click Scan Leftovers to enter the next step.
3. Perform complete uninstall.
Review the Rising Antivirus leftovers and Click Delete Leftovers button. Click Yes in the dialogue box and then all Rising Antivirus leftovers are instantly removed from your computer.
Notice: to completely get rid of Rising program, you have to remove Rising Software Deployment system by following the same steps mentioned above.
There is no question that fully uninstalling Rising Antivirus from computer is a complex and tricky task for many users. But with Max Uninstaller you can easily and quickly accomplish this task. All in all, Max Uninstall comes in handy to all those who want to get rid of any unwanted programs without causing any troubles. Don’t hesitate to have a try on it now!
For more antivirus removal: