How to Uninstall Zillya Antivirus Completely
Zillya Antivirus is a free Antivirus program developed by ALLIT Service, it is able to detect popular viruses and malware programs that damage and corrupt the computer, however, many of the Zillya Antivirus user complains that this program presents too much false positive, and it also slow down the computer while running, if you are not feeling lucky to have this program installed, simply follow the below instruction.
Uninstall Zillya Antivirus automatically
Some of the users may have problems uninstalling Zillya Antivirus as they were stopped at the middle of the process by some errors, or they simply don’t know how to completely uninstall Zillya Antivirus. Well, here I recommend you this tool named Max Uninstaller, which will help you do the removal automatically with a few clicks, you may refer to the below video demonstration of how Max Uninstaller work to uninstall Zillya Antivirus. And then you can follow the steps under the video to try it yourselves.
- Download Max Uninstaller here , install it in your PC
- Launch MU after the installation.
- Select Zillya Antivirus in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After the components analysis, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the standard removal.
- The uninstall wizard may prompt you to reboot the machine, click NO to continue the removal.
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to conduct a full scan on your computer for leftovers of Zillya Antivirus.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’and Max Uninstaller remove all the leftovers it found.
- Click OK to finish the removal process and close Max Uninstaller.
Manual uninstall solution
If you want to manually uninstall Zillya Antivirus without using other third party program, simply follow the below instruction.
Step 1: disable Zillya Antivirus before the removal
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Windows task manager.
- Close the Process tab
- Disable these three process ‘zillya.exe, ZavAux.exe, ZavCore.exe’
- Or you can right click on the program icon at the system tray section, in the appeared menu, click Exit Zillya Antivirus.
- Remember to uncheck the check box of ‘Launch Zillya Antivirus after’, and click Yes
Step 2: Run the build in uninstaller
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove program
- In the Add/Remove program list, select Zillya Antivirus and click Remove button.
- Click Yes in the pop-up message to confirm the removal action.
- Wait a few minutes to allow the wizard process the removal.
- After the process finish, the wizard will prompt you to restart the system, click Yes to proceed.
Step 3: Remove leftover files and folders.
- Click Start menu, and select Search.
- In the left hand pane, select ‘All files and folders’
- In the ‘All or part of the file name’ blank, type in Zillya Antivirus and hit the Search button.
- The search will be finished in a few seconds, you can go through the result first, if all the found files and folders are confirmed related to the program, delete them all.
Step 4: manually delete registry leftovers
This step required using registry editor, if you are not familiar with related operation or , you should be very careful about this action, a single mistaken registry operation may cause you serious PC problems, for the safety of your computer, it is suggested to back up the registry (instruction as below) first before any modification, if you are still not confident about this operation, leave it to other experienced friends or use professional uninstall tool to help you out.
- Press Windows Start button + R button to open Run window
- Type in ‘regedit’ in the Run window and press Enter to open Registry Editor.
- Backup the registry from the File > Export section (optional).
- Navigate the registry branch and locate the below folder.
- Delete the folder named Zillya Antivirus.
- Close registry editor once you finish the deletion.
- Reboot your computer.
For an easier and safer solution, please try Max Uninstaller, click the below button to start the download.