How to Uninstall/Remove OTShot Completely
OTShot is a picture editing program that allows computer users to add effects, texts and designs into photos to meet their special needs. OTShot can be downloaded freely without any charge and the installation is quite simple, however we have received reports from many computer users complain that they can not or don’t know how to completely remove OTShot from their computer, so we decide to make a tutorial here on this topic, hope it can help you out.
Uninstall OTShot automatically (recommended for average users)
To uninstall OTShot quickly and safely, we recommend using Max Uninstaller, it is a professionally designed software uninstall tool which is able to uninstall any type of Windows application/software/program automatically within a few steps, you can refer to the below demonstration video of how Max Uninstaller works to uninstall OTShot and its components completely.
Max Uninstaller download & install
- Click this click to download Max Uninstaller save it onto your local drive.
- Double click the setup file to start the installation.
- Follow the instruction to finish the installation.
- Launch MU by double clicking the desktop icon.
- Select OTShot in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After the components analysis, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the standard removal.
- Close the pop-up website once the standard removal is finished.
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to conduct a full scan on your computer for leftovers of OTShot.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’and Max Uninstaller remove all the leftovers it found.
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
Manually uninstall/remove OTShot
The manual solution require using registry editor to remove program leftovers and involves more complicated operation, but if you have enough computer knowledge, it should not be difficult to follow the tutorial and get it done.
Step 1: Turn off the OTShot before the removal.
- Right click on the program icon at the system tray.
- Click Exit in the appear menu.
Step 2: Uninstall through Control Panel
- Click Start > Control Panel
- Click Add/Remove program (Windows 7 & Vista user please click the link of ‘uninstall a program’ in the Control Panel)
- In the program list there you should find the OTShot, click the Remove button behind the program name.
- Click ‘Uninstall’ in the pop-up wizard.
- When the removal is done, click ‘Close’ .
(you can also reach the uninstall option through Start > All Program > OTShot > Uninstall)
Step 3: Remove leftover files
- Access to Windows Search from Start menu.
- Open the search tool, and click All files and folder.
- Type in OTShot in the search field, and click Search.
- Press Alt + A to select all the found files & folder.
- Right click on one of the file and select Delete option.
Step 4: Delete registry leftover
- Press Windows key + R key to open Run commend.
- Type in regedit in the run commend box and press Enter key.
- Navigate the registry branch tree and locate the below leftover keys of OTShot.
- Right click to delete them one by one.
Note: If you are not familiar with registry editing, do remember to backup the registry before any operation, you can access to the registry backup from File menu > Export option.
Now OTShot should have been completely remove from your laptop/desktop, if you ran into uninstall problem and were unable to carry out the removal step, please download the professional tool – Max Uninstaller to help you remove OTShot completely and automatically.