Instructions of Uninstall CyberLink Media Suite 11 Package Completely
CyberLink Media Suite 11 by CyberLink, is a comprehensive multimedia package for personal computer, this package includes a series of tools that allows users to create, play, burn and share their media stuffs. There are all together 15 component tools come with the installation of CyberLink Media Suite 11, some of the computer users may get confuse when they want to uninstall CyberLink Media Suite 11, if you have needs to remove this package from their computer, please refer to this tutorial carefully.
Manual steps to uninstall CyberLink Media Suite 11
You can reach the Control Panel of Windows to activate the uninstall wizard of CyberLink Media Suite 11, this would help you remove all the components in the CyberLink Media Suite 11 package, but it is unable to remove its registry entries, you’ll need to using Registry Editor to find out these leftovers and delete them manually.
- Go to Add/Remove program from Start > Control Panel.
- Locate CyberLink Media Suite 11 in the program list and click Remove button.
- Wait for a few second to allow the setup wizard initializing the un-installation.
- Click Select all, and click Next to continue, and the uninstall wizard will started to remove every component tool that included in the CyberLink Media Suite 11 package.
- You will be receive the below message during the removal
“Would you like to keep your personal settings for CyberLink Mediashow6?”,
“Would you like to keep your personal settings for CyberLink PowerDVD 13?”
“Would you like to keep your personal settings for CyberLink PhotoDirector?”
- Click No in all these message to continue.
- The removal process is kind of lengthy as there are so many components, you might need to wait for a few minutes to allow the removal finish.
- Click Finish button to end the process.
- Now open Registry Editor from Start > Run
- Navigate the branch tree on the left side, locate and delete the below registry entries
- After finishing the deletion, close the Registry Editor and reboot your computer.
Note: There are risks involved in using registry, if you accidentally deleted the wrong keys/entries that related to the operating system, the computer may become malfunction. To avoid problems caused by mistaken operation, it is suggested to backup the registry from the File > Export menu in the registry editor before deleting any entry or key.
Recommended solution to uninstall CyberLink Media Suite 11
Tired of the tedious manual solution? Why not try out Max Uninstaller, the most powerful and convenient tool that allows you to remove any kind of applications in your laptop or desktop safely and completely.
See how it work to uninstall CyberLink Media Suite 11
- Download Max Uninstaller, install it in your computer with ease.
- Launch MU, select CyberLink Media Suite 11 in program list just like in the screenshot and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After its done, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the default removal.
- Once the default removal is finished, click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button allow Max Uninstaller to scan over your computer and find out all the remains of CyberLink Media Suite 11.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’to remove all found leftovers
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
CyberLink Media Suite 11 installation also comes with QuickTime, if you don’t want it on your computer, click here to see how to completely get rid of it.