Find Out Effective Steps to Remove 3uTools in Windows
By following our instructions you can effectively remove 3uTools from your PC. If you think there is any part we haven’t written clearly, let us know by leaving comments at the bottom of this page.
The possible reasons of uninstall failures:
- You didn’t shut down the program and its processes before removal.
- You forgot to clean out its registry entries.
- You canceled the removal process or restart your PC in the middle, so the uninstall was interrupted and went wrong.
- One or more files got missing or corrupted, so the uninstall wizard failed to be activated. If that’s the reason, you shall try to reinstall 3uTools.
The following content will teach you how to efficiently remove 3uTools, hopefully you can successfully get it done. The next time you run into potentially unwanted programs, it won’t be too difficult because of what you learn.
Safely, Effectively Remove 3uTools
This is a small-sized professional Windows cleaning utility to easily remove 3uTools. With this utility you don’t need to access this and that. Steps are simply as follows:
1. Click on the green download button here or visit the homepage to try out Max Uninstaller.
(When installing something, whatever the program is, I suggest putting on any other hard drives instead of the C: drive (system drive). Then when you have to re-install the system, things you previously installed would still be there, and you only need to repair their registry entries. At the meantime, C: drive space can be saved for better running performance.)
2. Double-click the desktop icon to open it, you will know what programs are currently installed on your PC. Find and select the 3uTools icon, and press Run Analysis to scan all the related files.
(The tool will finish scanning the files of targeted program within a few seconds.)
3. In the list presented, tick all the items displayed belonging to the toolbar, and click the Complete Uninstall button.
(Then it’s time to delete the written registry entries from your system.)
4. A window will show up telling you “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process.”, after which press Scan Leftovers > and Delete Leftovers at last to completely uninstall 3uTools.
(At last, you can click “Back to Step 1” to refresh the programs list, check whether the program has gone. Play the following video demonstration for a quick view of the whole process.)