How Do I Effectively Remove ApowerMirror from My PC?
If you have no idea how to correctly remove ApowerMirror in Windows, find solutions on this page.
ApowerMirror often bundles their programs in one installer, so after the installation you may find several other programs that you don’t even recognize. The most annoying is that they give you a lot of pop-ups, and you’ll have to close them every five minutes. For reasons users have been seeking advises to remove ApowerMirror, but many have resulted in failures. Hopefully through reading this page, you can successfully work it out.
Regular Steps to Manually Remove ApowerMirror
First of all, make sure you’re using an Administrator account. If your system never had a second account, skip this, and start the removal right away:
1. Close ApowerMirror first.
Stop the ApowerMirror programs from running in the background no matter what. It may not be necessary towards the removal of some programs, but just in case.
2. Open the list of currently installed programs.
Right-click on the Start button > Click Programs and Features
3. Remove ApowerMirror via the Programs and Features.
Click on ApowerMirror > Uninstall or Double-click ApowerMirror to activate its default uninstaller > confirm the removal > wait for the wizard to finish the process.
4. Follow the prompts to proceed with the removal.
Click Yes/Next button to continue, if you don’t want to reinstall the program, when being prompted with “Whether to keep your personal data,” just select No.
5. If you don’t want to reinstall the program, you can choose to remove its bundled programs such as Bonjour, by performing the above steps.
6. Open the Windows Registry Editor.
In the bottom-left corner of your screen, execute “regedit” in the search box on the taskbar
7. Delete the vestiges to completely Remove ApowerMirror.
Before doing this, be sure you have uninstalled all the COMODO programs via the Programs and Features.
Then navigate to these folders and delete:
To check for other possible remaining entries, on the navigator select Edit > Find…, then enter “ApowerMirror” to find the related file(s)/folder(s), right-click it(them) and click Delete to completely remove ApowerMirror from your PC. Doing this will also remove all your personal settings on the program, just so you know.
8. Reboot your PC to take effect.
Then check your system tray (right end of the taskbar) and Task Manager (hit Ctrl + Alt + Del to open), if ApowerMirror is not there then the removal was successful.
For any questions you want to ask about how to remove ApowerMirror in Windows, just leave comments at the bottom of the page.
Safely and Effectively Remove ApowerMirror
This is a small-sized professional Windows cleaning utility to easily remove ApowerMirror. With this utility you don’t need to access this and that. Steps are simply as follows:
1. Click on the green download button here or visit the homepage to try out Max Uninstaller.
2. Double-click the desktop icon to open it, you will know what programs are currently installed on your PC. Find and select the ApowerMirror icon, and press Run Analysis to scan all the related files.
3. In the list presented, tick all the items displayed belonging to the toolbar, and click the Complete Uninstall button.
4. A window will show up telling you “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process.”, after which press Scan Leftovers > and Delete Leftovers at last to completely remove ApowerMirror.
5. In the end you can click Back to Step1 and check whether your target has been eliminated.
If you don’t want to reinstall the program, you can choose to remove its bundled programs such as Bonjour, by performing the above steps.