Remove DaleSearch Toolbar without Troubles
If you still belong to those puzzled users who failed to remove DaleSearch Toolbar, you may get some useful information by reading this post.
Browser toolbars are invented to protect your PC from the invasion of advertisement, tracking, statistics, and third-party toolbars on websites. In general, they are installed together with a free software when you agree to change your browser homepage and your default search engine during the installation.
The toolbars will display their own search box on your homepage with several buttons aside after being added to your browser. Using the search box, you will see advertisements and sponsored links displayed in your search results. At the meantime, search terms will be collected from your search queries.
Your experience could be interfered while you’re surfing the Internet, despite the fact that it is doing no harms to your computer system. You are not able to eliminate it with antivirus softwares, since it is not a virus. If you proceed the uninstalling in an improper way, undesirable consequences may take place.
Those toolbars usually support browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome, for which I will respectively give different methods to clean out DaleSearch Toolbar.
Manual Ways to Uninstall DaleSearch Toolbar
1. Uninstall DaleSearch Toolbar from Your Computer
The plug-in may include several programs, such as DaleSearch Internet Explorer Toolbar, DaleSearch Firefox Toolbar, and DaleSearch Toolbar Chrome Extension, which you will need to delete from your computer to completely uninstall DaleSearch Toolbar. Steps are as follows:
(1) Open the Control Panel;
Windows 7 user: click the “Start” button at the lower left corner → click “Control Panel” → click “Uninstall a program” under the Programs section;
Windows 8 user: two choices: (i) hover your mouse pointer at the lower right corner → click “Search” → type in “control panel” → press “Enter” key → click “Uninstall a program” under the Programs section;
(ii) Double-click “This PC” on desktop → click on “Open Control Panel” → click “Uninstall a program” under the Programs section;
(2) As you can see in the window appeared hereinafter, find DaleSearch Toolbar, any of those above-mentioned programs (DaleSearch Internet Explorer Toolbar, DaleSearch Toolbar Chrome Extension, and DaleSearch Firefox Toolbar), or other recently installed programs in the list;
Double-click it to start the uninstalling.
2. Delete DaleSearch Toolbar from web browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox).
Sometimes after you visit a website, the plug-in can be automatically added to your web browser without taking an installation package. In that case, you will not able to see it in the program list of control panel. Therefore, to correctly remove it, you need to manually restore your web browser’s setting instead.
Remove DaleSearch Toolbar from Internet Explorer
(1) Open Internet Explorer → click on the gear icon at the upper right corner → select “Internet options”;
(2) Click the “Advanced” tab in the box appeared → click on the “Reset” button
(3) Select the “Delete personal settings” in the Reset Internet Explorer Setting box → click “Reset”
(4) Wait until the resetting is finished → click “Close” in the confirmation dialogue box → click “OK”;
(5) Re-open Internet Explorer.
Remove DaleSearch Toolbar from Firefox
(1) Open Firefox → click the orange “Firefox” button at the upper left corner → click “Add-ons”;
(2) Click the “Extensions” tab → click on “Remove” button appeared in the item of DaleSearch Toolbar;
(3) To reset the default search engine and homepage of Firefox from the toolbar’s website to its own default, download the SearchReset on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/searchreset/ → install it, and restore the default homepage of Firefox with it.
(1) Open Firefox → click the orange “Firefox” button at the upper left corner → click “Help” → “Troubleshooting Information”;
(2) Click on “Reset Firefox…” button showed on the right.
(3) Firefox will close and be reset by itself, after which a window will list the details imported. Then you may click “Finish”, and Firefox will open.
Remove DaleSearch Toolbar from Google Chrome
(3) To set the default search engine of Google Chrome from the toolbar’s website to Google, click on (menu) at the upper right corner → select “Settings” → click “Manage search engines” in Search section → select Google, and click the “Make Default” button appeared → find DaleSearch Toolbar in the list, and click on “X” button at the right side;
(4) To change the homepage of Google Chrome from DaleSearch.com to its own default, click on (menu) → select “Settings” → click “Open the New Tab page” under the “On Startup” section;
Save troubles to perfectly Uninstall DaleSearch Toolbar
Hopefully the instructions above can be fully understood. If you are seeking for an easier approach to get rid of this toolbar, continue your reading here:
- Download, install, and start Max Uninstaller;
- Choose DaleSearch Toolbar icon, and click “Run Analysis” in Step 1;
- Select the item presented, click “Complete Uninstall”, and click “Next” on the pop-up window to proceed the uninstall;
- Remove DaleSearch Toolbar from relevant web browser with Max Uninstaller’s Plug-in Cleaner;
- When it tells you “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process.”, click “Scan Leftovers”;
- Select the item displayed in Step 3, and click “Delete Leftovers”.
There you go, no more toolbar disturbance from now on. Let Max Uninstaller move into your computer to uninstall DaleSearch Toolbar for you, and stay for a bit longer, in case someday you run into another intrusive program by incidental clicks or installation. Leave computer issues to it, save your precious time, and spend it on other significant works you need to accomplish.
Got uncomfortable with tanglesome interface while you want a big and neat window of your web browser? Go get it! Time to enjoy your uninhibited web surfing experience.