How Can I Remove Delta search/Delta search toolbar Completely From My Computer
Delta search is a program designed to promote its search engine of delta-search.com, it is usually bundled with crapware such as MixiDj(a typical malware) as default installation options. The installation of Delta search comes with Delta search toolbar which will change your browser homepage and default search engine to delta-search.com, moreover, this program will also collect users’ search queries and push various annoying pop-up ads and sponsored links when you are conducting search action with the browsers.
If unfortunately your computer was infected by Delta search , it is recommended to remove it as soon as possible for the safety of your computer system and private information.
Recommended solution – Remove Delta search with Max Uninstaller
To get rid off Delta search from your computer, you need to remove the whole package of it, and also restore all your infected browsers to original status, this may sound a bit of complicated, actually here is a useful tool – Max Uninstaller to help you out with removing Delta search and restore your browser settings once for all. See the below video demonstration.
Detailed steps to remove Delta search
- Download and install Max Uninstaller.
- Open Max Uninstaller, click the Plug-in cleaner option at the left side of the interface. (If you can’t find this option, please make sure your MU program is up-to-date by clicking the ‘update’ button at the top right.)
- Click Scan Now button.
- Before you start the removal, make sure all the browser in your computer stay closed. Select Delta search in the list , click Clean button at the bottom.
- If you receive the message telling you “the install status of Delta Search Toolbar is NO”, Simply click Yes to continue to force uninstall the selected item.
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.
Part 1: Uninstall Delta search from computer
- Go to Settings > Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program link under the category of “Program”.
- Right click on the Delta search in the program list and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Select “Remove the toolbar” is in uninstall wizard and click OK.
- Click OK to finish the removal.
Part2: Remove Delta search from browser and restore browser settings
- Click FireFox menu and click Add-ons.
- Click the Extension tab, locate Delta search and click Remove button at the right side.
- Since your FireFox settings such as (homepage and default search engine)may have been hijacked, there is still one step to go to completely get rid off Delta search troubles, which is to reset your browser settings to previous status. Actually it is very simple, there is a tool provided by FireFox team which is able to help you easily restore your FireFox settings. Simply visit this page, and click “Add to firefox” button, and then follow the instruction to finish.
For Internet Explorer
- Click the Gear icon at the top right of the browser and click Manage Add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Locate Delta Search toolbar, select it and click the Disable button.
- Click Search provider tab
- Right click on Delta Search Customized Web Search and click Remove in the appeared menu.
- Right click on other regular search engine such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, and select Set as default.
For Google Chrome
- Open Chrome browser, click the menu button at the right side of the browser.
- Click Tools > Extensions.
- Locate Delta Search, click the trash icon behind it, click remove button in the pop-up message.
- Click on Settings > Manage search engines in the Search section.
- In the popped-up Search Engines box, select Google or other regular search engines and click Make default. while click the “X” button behind Delta Search to remove it.
Feeling troublesome or tedious? Or you can apply Max Uninstaller here tool to help you throughly remove Delta search completely within clicks.