How to Properly Remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 on Your PC
If you’re looking for solutions to completely remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019, this article can be quite helpful. You may firstly view how to manually perform the removal, then take a look at my recommendation – a cleaning tool that takes care of the removal for you.
Manual Steps to Remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 in Windows
Deleting the folder of the program you wish to remove is not suggested, because without a systematic process or any professional help to remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019, you may not achieve the satisfying results. And incomplete removal would bring problems like:
- You still see the program running, but you can’t either shut it down or activate its uninstaller.
- Pop-up messages keep disturbing & saying there is a missing file.
- The memory is being consumed in the background by the corrupted processes of Kaspersky Internet Security 2019.
Believe it or not, during my long-drawn growth of becoming a qualified IT worker, I’ve bumped in to those situations like hundreds of times. If unfortunately, you have started a mistaken uninstall and find no way to remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019, you can try to reinstall it before performing the removal.
Now let’s see how to locate your target in the programs list, which tells you clearly what programs you’re having & able to uninstall. Here are all the steps to go through:
1. If possible, better make sure Kaspersky Internet Security is not running first.
Shut down the program from the System Tray in the bottom-right corner of your screen, and end every process associated with it in the Task Manager (Press & hold Ctrl + Alt + Del to open). How to forcibly close a program that is not responding?
2. Search for the program.
Press and hold the Windows key + C on your keyboard to open the Charms, and select Search.
3. Locate the program in the Programs list.
Type “Kaspersky Internet Security” in the box, right-click on the result and select Uninstall.
4. Remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 by activating its default uninstaller.
You’re brought to the Programs list. Double-click Kaspersky Internet Security to activate its uninstall wizard.
5. Let the built-in uninstall wizard finishes its job.
Confirm this removal and wait for the process to finish.
6. Go to the Registry Editor.
Press and hold the Windows key + C on your keyboard to open the Charms, select Search, and enter “regedit” in the box to open the Registry Editor.
7. Delete the vestiges to completely remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019.
Before doing this, you can choose to Back Up the Registry in case of any mistakes that cause the permanent loss of your data. Then continue the removal:
On the navigator of Registry Editor window, click Edit > Find…, then enter “Kaspersky Internet Security” to find the related file(s)/folder(s), right-click it(them) and select Delete.
8. Restart your computer.
If you like, go back to the System Tray, Task Manager or Control Panel and check whether Kaspersky Internet Security has been removed.
Here is another solution to remove Kaspersky Internet Security 2019:
How to Prevent Errors in the Registry?
To avoid unexpected mistakes, you’re suggested always backing up the Registry first before deleting something in it:
1. Execute “regedit” in the Chamrs to open the Registry Editor.
2. On the navigator, select File > Export….
3. Type a name for the back-up copy (.reg file) and select a location to save it to.