Time-saving Way to Remove Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security
Developers made Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security to offer real-time protection for users, for example, to track down virus and malicious app in time, to prevent pop-up windows on browser, and to give advises about how to better maintain a PC.
Some users might not like to see its prompt messages appearing from time to time, which kind of interrupts whatever they are doing. I totally understand that feeling. If I am watching a movie, it’s just so annoying to have something suddenly blocked my sight from seeing the scene, and I get to move my hand to shut it down with the mouse.
Despite the fact that it does provides good protection against viruses, if you just got this program when you installed your system, or you don’t like it somehow after trying its features, you can delete it, whether you are going to get another to take care of your computer or not.
Visiting this page, you may have encountered with some problems and got lost in the uninstall process. So how to successfully remove Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security? Take a look at the contents right below:
Uninstall Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security Step by Step
1. Reboot your computer to enter Safe Mode. In case there is any Windows 8 user having no idea how to do this, here is the instruction:
Use Shift + Restart – works in Windows 8/8.1.
- Press the “Power” button during the Windows login screen or in the Settings charm > press “Shift” on your keyboard > select “Restart”.
- When it asks you to choose an option, click “Troubleshoot”.
- In the Troubleshoot screen, click “Advanced options”.
- In the Advanced options screen, click “Startup Settings”.
- You will be informed that you are going to restart for changing several Windows options, which include activating Safe Mode > click on “Restart”.
- Your PC or device restarts again and presents 9 startup settings > press “F4” on your keyboard to Enable Safe Mode / press “F5” key to Enable Safe Mode with Networking / press “F6” key to Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt.
2. Make sure you’re running your PC as administrator, and remember to shut down the program before you start cleaning it out.
3. Go to Control Panel.
Windows 7 user: Click on “Start” button in the bottom left corner (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), move your mouse cursor to the “Control Panel” item and then click on it > select “Uninstall a program” under the Programs column. (If you’re a user of Windows XP, you can click on Add or Remove Programs.)
Windows 8 user: Hover your mouse cursor to the lower right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side > type “control panel” in the search box, and press the “Enter” key on your keyboard > Select “Uninstall a program” under the Programs section.
Double click Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security to begin, and follow the default uninstaller to proceed until this part is finished.
4. Go to Windows Registry Editor.
On Windows 7: Click on “Start” button (or simply hit the “Windows” key on your keyboard), type “regedit” in the box and press Enter key.
On Windows 8: Just like how you opened Control Panel > Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type “regedit” in the search box, and hit the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
Then the Registry Editor will be presented with a new window > Delete everything under HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/Kaspersky Lab/
5.At last, reboot your PC.
If you have performed every step above, I believe the program has gone for good. What if you think it too tedious to read and understand and want a simpler solution? Luckily I prepared the following part for you.
Simpler Solution to Remove Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security
- Click the green Download button to install Max Uninstaller.
- Run it and you will see the list of all the programs currently installed on your machine > Locate the Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security icon, select it and click on the green Run Analysis button.
- Tick all items displayed in the new list, hit the green Complete Uninstall button.
- After a few seconds, it will give you the option to Scan Leftovers (cleaning out the keys from Windows Registry), click it.
- At last, hit the green Delete Leftovers button.
Isn’t this one much simpler than the regular method? Only if you find the right tool, there are many more PUPs you can deal with easily, so as to Uninstall Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security.
I hope everything works fine after you complete the cleaning task on your machine. Supposing that something goes wrong or you need any help, directly contact us via this site : )