Efficiently, Safely, Completely Remove Nitro Pro 10 in Windows
As you may already know, Nitro Pro is a powerful utility for creating, editing and and converting PDF documents. This article is teaching how to remove Nitro Pro 10 in Windows.
Unlike those similar products for free, Nitro Pro’s PDF creation features are capable of producing editable files from the likes of Word and Excel documents, while it also comes with a serviceable OCR engine for scanning in editable versions of paper documents tool. This improves with each release, and version 10 introduces an auto de-skew function and improved text, images and table recognition.
If you have troubles reinstalling a program, uninstalling it first can help you out. Two different removal solutions are prepared for you to choose. Let’s how to correctly remove Nitro Pro 10 on your PC.
Solution 1: Step by Step to Remove Nitro Pro 10 Regularly
Most people remove programs this way. After you install any new piece of software onto your computer, the program will be added to a list which you can find in the Windows Control Panel. In case you’re not yet familiar with the operations, I have listed all the necessary steps:
1. Right-click the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, and select Control Panel.
2. Click the Uninstall a program link under Programs.
3. You’re presented with the list of Programs and Features (It’s called Add or Remove Programs in Windows XP). Locate and double-click Nitro Pro 10 in the list, and the removal will begin.
If you’ve made up your mind to remove Nitro Pro 10, click “Yes/OK” when being asked for confirmation. Then wait until the uninstaller wizard finishes its job.
4. Hover your mouse in the bottom-right corner, and the charms bar will come out. Select Search, then type “regedit” in the box to open Registry Editor.
5. On the navigator of Registry Editor, select Edit > Find…, then enter “Nitro Pro 10” to find the related file(s)/folder(s), right-click it(them) and click Delete to completely remove Nitro Pro 10 from your PC. Doing this will also remove all your personal settings on the program, just so you know.
BUT you should be careful while choosing your target to delete, because they can’t be returned once the deletion is confirmed.
6. Reboot your computer. If you were asked to do this and haven’t done it in Step 3, just leave it out.
Solution 2: Only 3 Steps to Remove Nitro Pro 10 in Windows
1. Download & install the safe removal tool.
Since it’s a small-sized tool, the installation would be finished within a minute.
2. Run Analysis > Complete Uninstall.
Open Max Uninstaller, and you will see clearly what programs you’re having on the computer. Find & select Nitro Pro 10 as your target, then click Run Analysis to scan for all the related files. > review the list, keep the items checked, and hit Complete Uninstall to confirm the removal.
3. Scan Leftovers > Delete Leftovers.
Now you’re deleting its vestiges. Click Scan Leftovers when it turns to green, review the list of the vestiges to be deleted, keep them checked, and hit Delete Leftovers to completely remove Nitro Pro 10 from your PC.
Here is a video demonstration showing you how to use it:
3 Best Nitro Pro Alternative for Windows 10, 8, 7
In case you don’t know what to use after you remove Nitro Pro 10 from your computer, here are 3 options you can try:
Adobe Acrobat DC
Adobe Acrobat is the completely reimagined desktop version of the world’s best PDF solution. It includes a mobile app, with which you can fill, sign and share PDFs on any device.
PDFsam is a simple, powerful and open-source desktop application designed to split, merge, rotate, encrypt, decrypt, crop PDF files. Most importantly, it’s free.
doPDF is also a free PDF converter for both personal and commercial use. Using this application, you can create PDF files by selecting the “Print” command from virtually any application. With one click you can convert your Microsoft Office documents, emails, favorite websites to PDF files.