Still Trouble With Removing SlimCleaner Plus? Check Out This Guide
SlimCleaner Plus, another registry cleaner that claims to speed up and fix personal computer, actually this program does very little on optimize your computer, let along fixing computer errors. (Why using a Registry Cleaner Won’t Speed Up or fix Your PC). I guess you are reading this removal instruction because you accidentally downloaded and installed SlimCleaner Plus, however, this program somehow failed your expectation, and you are seeking a correct measure to completely uninstall SlimCleaner Plus from your computer, if so, what I want to say is that, you’ve come to the right place.
How do I manually remove SlimCleaner Plus
In order to completely get rid of this program, not only you should run its default uninstaller from Windows Control Panel (Most of you might be very familiar with this part), also some extra manual procedures need to be taken to find out and delete those files/folders/registry value/keys of SlimCleaner Plus that the default uninstaller failed to remove, and then a 100% complete removal will be guaranteed. OK, now let’s move on to the actual instruction.
Part 1: Access to the default uninstaller of SlimCleaner Plus
For Windows 8
- Click Settings from the side bar on the right side of your screen, click Control Panel afterwards.
- Click Uninstall a program on the category of Program.
- Browse the program list in the open Window, select SlimCleaner Plus and click Uninstall button above.
- You will see a message pop-up telling you that “Are you sure you want to uninstall SlimCleaner Plus?” Click Yes.
- The removal action requires a administrator previlege, do make sure you are using your administrator account. Click Yes, and the removal will be started.
- Wait a few seconds to allow it finish.
For Windows 7
- Click Windows button at the bottom left, Click Control Panel in the Start menu.
- Click Uninstall a program option.
- Right click on SlimCleaner Plus and select Uninstall.
- Follow the given instruction.(please refer to the steps above in Windows 8)
Part 2: Clean up SlimCleaner Plus leftovers
Even though you have performed the removal with default uninstaller, there are still things left inside your computer registry that need to be deleted manually. See the following steps (this steps can be applied in both Windows 8 & 7)
- Press Windows key and R key on your keyboard to open Run commend box.
- Type regedit in the blank, hit OK to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate the registry branch tree (click the arrow sign to expend folders), find out and delete the following registry leftovers of SlimCleaner
(1)HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlimWare Utilities Inc
(2)HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SlimWare Utilities Inc
(3)HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2913599130-1318304697-3699352402-1001\Software\SlimWare Utilities Inc
Note: Please follow the above steps carefully to perform the registry carefully, you should aware that registry is the core of the Windows, a single mistaken operation with the registry editor may end up system malfunction.(How to backup registry) So do make sure you know well about how to use this editor, otherwise we suggest using automatic uninstaller like Max Uninstaller, or turn to someone who is familiar using the registry editor.
Recommended solution – Remove SlimCleaner Plus automatically with Max Uninstaller
Using Max Uninstaller can help you completely remove SlimCleaner Plus or any kinds of Windows programs within clicks, this measure saves you much time and energy that ensure you a 100% clean removal. So if you are seeking a automatic uninstaller helper, Max Uninstaller couldn’t be more suitable for you. You may download Max Uninstaller by clicking the green button, install it with ease, then follow the below steps to carry on the removal.
You may also watch the video demonstration here before you started.
- Open Max Uninstaller, locate and select SlimCleaner Plus, and click on Run Analysis button.
- Hit the green Complete Uninstall button after the analysis is finished.
- Follow the instruction to finish the Standard removal process.
- Click Scan Leftover button to check out leftovers of SlimCleaner Plus that still persist in your computer.
- At last, click the green Delete Leftovers button to delete all found items.
OK，job done, enjoy your cleaned PC!