Remove Your Uninstaller! Pro Completely – Easy Instruction
Your Uninstaller! Pro provides computer users different way to remove Windows program. This is a legitimate software which should not be hard to remove when you need to. Anyway, if your have trouble with completely uninstalling Your Uninstaller! Pro, here is detailed instruction to teach you how to do so step-by-step.
1.Remove Uninstall Your Uninstaller! Pro through Control Panel
- Activate sidebar by dragging the mouse pointer to the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Setting in the sidebar, then click Control Panel.
- Under the category of Program, click the link of Uninstall a program.
- The pop-up window contains all program that installed in your PC, you should be able to find Your Uninstaller! Pro in the list, just highlight the program and click Uninstall button.
- Skip the ad by clicking “No thanks” option to continue the removal.
- You will receive a pop-up message asking you “Are you sure you want to remove Your Uninstaller! 7 and all of its components?”, just click Yes to start the removal.
- You will see the message of “Your Uninstaller! 7 was successfully removed from your computer.” after the removal process was done.
- Restart your computer
- Click Windows button at the bottom left of the screen, go to Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program under the category of Program.
- Locate Your Uninstaller! Pro in the list, right click on it and click Uninstall.
- Follow the given on-screen instruction to proceed (You may refer to the removal steps above in the Windows 8 section)
- Restart your computer after the removal.
- For those users who are still using Windows XP, simply click Start button at the bottom left, click Control Panel.
- Open Add/Remove program from Control Panel.
- Locate Your Uninstaller! Pro, then click Remove button on the right side.
- Follow the given instruction to finish the removal, the rest steps is pretty much the same as the processes in both Windows 7 & 8.
2.Remove program leftovers
Once a program was installed in the computer, s bunch of values and entries will be created in the Windows registry, these data file won’t be fully clean through program un-installation, you need to manually find out and delete those leftovers through using Registry Editor. In this case, here I’m gonna show you how to delete Your Uninstaller! Pro leftovers. (The following steps can be apply in most of the Windows operating system)
- Press Windows key + R key together to open Run commend box.
- Type in regedit in the blank and hit OK to open Registry Editor.
- Navigate the registry editor locate these two folder “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE” and “HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software”.
- Delete any Your Uninstaller! Pro – related entry folder in the above mention location.
- Once you finish the delete, reboot your PC.
Note: You can also go to Edit > Find, enter part of the program name (in this case, you may enter Your Uninstaller), then hit “Find Next” to look for program leftovers and then delete them one by one.
Easier way to fully remove Your Uninstaller! Pro
This part we are going to introduce to you the recommended measure to remove Your Uninstaller! Pro, by using Max Uninstaller, program removal could be much easier than the above tedious manual process. Max Uninstaller is professionally designed to help computer users remove Windows application/program/software with an easier and automatic way, no leftovers guarantee. First you need to download and install Max Uninstaller, then just follow the below instruction
Video instruction here for your reference
Easy removal steps
- Launch Max Uninstaller, locate and select Your Uninstaller! 7, and click on Run Analysis button.
- Hit the green Complete Uninstall button after the analysis is finished.
- Follow the instruction to finish the Standard removal process.
- Click Scan Leftover button to check out leftovers of Your Uninstaller! 7 that still persist in your computer.
- Finally, click the green Delete Leftovers button to delete all found items.
OK, now You have successfully remove Your Uninstaller! Pro from your computer! If you have trouble or confusion about the removal process, do feel free to leave your message below, we are glad to help you out.