How to Safely, Completely Remove AnyDVD in Windows
So, you haven’t figured out a solution to remove AnyDVD yet? Just follow our guides on this page, and you shall easily get the removal done.
Manual Way to Remove AnyDVD
1. Stop the related process before you actually Remove AnyDVD.
First of all, you need to deactivate the its process: Right-click the Windows taskbar and select “Task Manager”. But this will only switch it off during your current usage session, meaning after you restart your computer, it will runs in the background again, unless you disable its automatic startup.
(How to disable the its startup: Control Panel – Administrative Tools – Services – right-click on AnyDVD – Properties – Stop. Then click on the “Startup type” drop-down menu, and select “Disabled.”)
2. Remove AnyDVD from Programs and Features
Most of the time, we can remove the programs we choose through the Add/Remove Program function, which is a built-in art of Windows operating system. To activate it, we need to access Control Panel first.
> Right-click on the Start button and select Programs and Features.
> Find AnyDVD in the list and double-click it to activate the removal.
3. Remove AnyDVD and delete its leftovers from Registry Editor
The Windows Registry is a database, where the system and its programs save their settings. So it contains hundreds of thousands of keys, some of which may be slightly outdated – like you’ve removed a program and it left some entries behind, or perhaps there’s a file extension without any associated program. Here are the right steps to do clean out those of the program you’re trying to remove:
Windows 10 Users:
> Type “regedit” in the Search box on the Taskbar and select regedit from the result.
> The Registry Editor will be opened with another window, on the navigator click Edit, then Find…, type “AnyDVD” in to search for remaining files (entries) to delete.
4. Restart your PC to take effect.
That’s all for the regular means instruction. Continue your browsing below if you’re curious whether there is a simpler method. If you are using Windows XP, click: How to Uninstall Programs in Windows XP.
Quickly, Safely Remove AnyDVD with Max Uninstaller
In case someday you come across another stubborn program or PUP that may require you to take different steps to complete the removal, I hereby recommend this tool for your choice. Install it on your computer and you wouldn’t be worried about any external invasion. Firstly, let’s see how to remove AnyDVD with it:
1. Finish the installation of Max Uninstaller and launch it.
2. Directly find AnyDVD icon in the programs list, click the Run Analysis button on the left. It will display all files belonging to the program, all you need to do is to keep all items checked, and click Complete Uninstall.
3. When you see the gray Scan Leftovers button turns into green, click it. And the remaining files will also be listed. Also keep all items checked, and press Delete Leftovers on the left to finish.
How it will work to remove AnyDVD (Example Demonstration):