Three Steps to Uninstall Wise Care 365 Easily – Detailed Removal Guide
Wise Care 365 is a PC optimization suite that help users to fix system errors, clean junk files and maintain computer performance. With a bundle of tools like registry cleaner, program uninstaller and memory optimizer, it claims to allow Windows system to run faster and freeing up more valuable hard disk space in seconds. Though this product did provide a lot of tweaks that make for a cleaner, more convenient PC experience, the CNET editor also pointed out that “most machine slowdowns have other root causes that Wise Care 365 is ill-equipped to handle”. No matter for what reasons you wanna uninstall this program, this tutorial will guide you through the whole removal process. So how to uninstall Wise Care 365 properly?
Method 1: Uninstall Wise Care 365 with Max Uninstaller (Recommended)
As a professional and straightforward Windows utility, Max Uninstaller provides a compelling way to uninstall any unwanted, stubborn or corrupted program without any traces left. Once launched, it will quickly scan your system for all the installed programs and allow you to remove all the components of target program in several clicks. Now let’s see how it works to help you to uninstall Wise Care 365 effortlessly.
Step 1. Select Target Program.
– Launch Max Uninstaller after ending all related background processes.
– Select Wise Care 365 in the interface and click on Run Analysis to proceed.
Step 2. Scan for Program Components.
– Click on Complete Uninstall after all the components are scanned out.
– Click Yes in the pop-up dialog and follow the prompts to complete the uninstall.
– Click on Scan Leftovers to conduct a full scan for the program leftover.
Step 3. Perform Complete Uninstall.
– Click on Delete Leftovers and then Yes in the confirmation dialog.
– After all the leftovers have been removed completely, click OK to end the process.
See? The whole removal process is incredibly simple and intuitive. If there are other programs you wanna uninstall, just click on Back to Step 1 button and them repeat the steps to get rid of them as conveniently and effectively as possible. For more PUP removal guides:
Method 2: Uninstall Wise Care 365 via Add/Remove Programs Applet
If you prefer to uninstall Wise Care 365 without using third-party uninstaller, here is the detailed instruction provided for you to perform a conventional uninstall.
1-1. Reboot Computer into Safe Mode (optional)
First of all, you can restart Windows into Safe Mode so that those third-party programs and even virus cannot be activated to hinder a complete uninstall.
On Windows 7:
– Reboot the computer and tap the F8 key as soon as the Windows’ logo appears.
– Select the regular Safe Mood in Advanced Options Menu and then hit Enter key.
On Windows 8:
– Access the Run dialogue by pressing the Windows + R keys together.
– Type “msconfig” in the Open: field and click on OK.
– Click the Boot tab in the System Configuration and check the “Safe boot” box.
– Click OK and then Restart in the pop-up dialog box to take effect.
Notice: after the uninstall is finished, you should follow the steps above to uncheck the “Safe boot” box and then restart your computer to exit Safe mode.
1-2. Terminate related Processes in Task Manager
If you choose not to restart computer into Safe Mode, then you must make sure to exit all Wise Care 365processes from the system tray prior to the uninstall.
– Right click the taskbar and click Task Manager in the list.
– Select the processes associated with Wise Care 365 in the Processes tab.
– Click on End Task to terminated them one by one.
2. Uninstall Wise Care 365 from Control Panel
On Windows 7:
– Hit the Windows key on your keyboard and select Control Panel in the list.
– Click on Programs in Control Panel interface.
– Highlight Wise Care 365 and click on Uninstall/Change to begin uninstall.
On Windows 8:
– Right click on Start menu and select Programs and Features in the list.
– Right click Wise Care 365 and click on Uninstall to activate default uninstaller.
– Click “No, please uninstall it” in this dialog box.
– Click “Yes” to remove the configuration information of Wise Care 365.
– Reboot your computer after the uninstall process is finished.
Important: The Add/Remove Programs applet is a conventional way to uninstall software, but typically it only enables you to remove the main executable files of target program, while those cache files, preference settings and especially registry entries may still be left behind. If you don’t try to clean out these leftovers after a regular uninstall, gradually they will take up more and more disk space and finally degrade computer performance. To completely delete those leftovers, you can use the search tool in Windows registry and File Explorer. Now follow the steps below.
3. Delete Invalid Keys/Values in Registry
– (Right) click on the Start icon and then click on Search in the list.
– Type “regedit” in the box and press Enter key to activate Registry Editor.
– Click Find on the Edit menu in the Registry Editor.
– Type the keyword(s) of target program or its vendor’s name in the search box.
– Enter Find Next (and then hit F3) to locate and delete related keys or values.
Warning: Be cautious. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores low-level settings for the Windows system and for applications that opt to use the Registry, and we do not recommend novices to modify the registry by their own. If you don’t know how to delete Wise Care 365 leftovers accurately, turn to advanced PC users for help, or instead, use the automatic tool we recommend to handle this task at ease.
4. Delete Associated Files/Folders in Disk
– Click on Start > Control Panel > Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
– Tick Show hidden files and folders and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (recommended) in the Advanced settings.
– Click Apply and then OK in pop-up dialog boxes to save the changes.
– Open File Explore and input the keyword of target program in the Search Bar.
– Go through and delete the matched items in the search results.
This post discusses two ways of uninstalling Wise Care 365, and either of them works for most of the Windows programs. When it comes to the stubborn, corrupted and malicious software, Max Uninstaller turns out to be a better option in the removal task. The interface is user-friendly, the operation is easy-to-follow, and the removal result is satisfying. Have a try on MU and you will enjoy its convenience and effectiveness!