Visit Here and You Know How to Uninstall avast! Free Antivirus 2014
avast! Free Antivirus 2014 is an assistant program that claims to protect your PC from the invasion of malicious traits, but most people do not expect to be disturbed by so many pop-ups and notifications everyday.
It’s very frustrated to close them over and over again when you’re enjoying something, for example, chatting with your friends, playing a video game or simply watching a movie in full screen. And it’s even more frustrated when you failed to delete it from your machine.
According to related information online, many Windows users are puzzled about how to eliminate avast! Free Antivirus 2014 from their computers. I have been there before, and now I know how to spare myself from those stubborn antiviruses, which is what I’m going to teach you.
Personally I would like to use my computer without any antivirus since Windows system has its own firewall protection. Ok, maybe that’s not something you concern. Move your sight below then, perform the successful removal and get whichever antivirus program you prefer.
How do I Uninstall avast! Free Antivirus 2014 Step by Step?
This manual uninstall can also help remove its sponsored Google Chrome, if that’s one of those you want to eliminate. But first and foremost, please remember to save all of your precious information including weblog, word and something like that. And be sure it’s your own computer that you’re running.
Typically I do every removal starting from Control Panel, so I wouldn’t bother to check whether there is a default uninstaller displayed in Start menu.
1.Access Control Panel on Windows 7 and Windows 8
Windows 7 users: Click on Start button in the bottom left corner (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), move your mouse pointer to the Control Panel and then click on it. > Select Uninstall a program under the Programs section. (If you’re a user of Windows XP, you can click on Add or Remove Programs.)
Windows 8 users: Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type control panel in the search box, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard. Select Uninstall a program under the Programs section.
- Locate the unwanted (maybe outdated) avast! Free Antivirus item in Uninstall or change a program list (Windows programs manager or Currently install programs list), which should have the option to change or repair the program except for uninstalling it.
- Choose Uninstall/Change.
- Its default uninstaller will be activated with a pop-up window, on which please choose the last option Uninstall, and hit the Continue button when being told “You are about to uninstall your antivirus protection.”
- Then you need to apply the given Yes option from the new pop-up within sixty seconds. > Wait for the installation wizard to process your request.
- Hit the Uninstall avast! button disregarding the avast! Free Antivirus 2014 alert. (Yes, the content may be true, or it just wants to make you scared.) > Wait for the aforementioned Setup application to quietly perform the removing process.
- We are close now—-you can do the Complete Survey by clicking the blue button on the webpage or directly shut it down no matter what.
- At last, it tells you “The product was successfully uninstalled, blah blah blah…”. Just click on Restart computer (or Restart later) button below.
2.Delete the Leftovers of avast! Free Antivirus 2014 from the Windows Registry
Windows 7 users: Click on Start button (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), type regedit in the box and press Enter key.
Windows 8 users: Just like how you opened Control Panel > Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type regedit in the search box, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
Then the Registry Editor will be presented with a new window > Delete everything under HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/AVAST software/
Easy and Breezy way to Uninstall avast! Free Antivirus 2014
- Click the green download button (or go to the homepage for download) to install Max Uninstaller.
- Run it and you will see the list of all the programs currently installed on your machine > Locate avast! Free Antivirus item, select it and click on the green Run Analysis button.
- Check all items displayed in the new list, hit the green Complete Uninstall button.
- After a few seconds, it will give you the option to Scan Leftovers (cleaning out the keys from Windows Registry), click it.
- At last, hit the green Delete Leftovers button, and job will be done.
Video Demonstration of avast! Free Antivirus Removal
Alright, is this better than the conventional removal process? If your answer is positive, do keep it on your machine, because it will make other contributions in the future to maintain your lovable PC in addition to remove avast! Free Antivirus. With its existing, you won’t be worried about getting any PUP (potentially unwanted program) someday. All you will need to do is to kick it out with this tool.