Fully Uninstall Aeria Ignite in Windows – Removal Tutorials
Some users are trying to uninstall Aeria Ignite because this program makes everything slow on their computers for some reason, but they don’t know exactly how to do it right. So today I’m writing solutions towards the removal, hope you can benefit from reading them.
Aeria Ignite is a program developed by Aeria Games & Entertainment. Through using the application, you can become part of the Ignite community, be the first to play their newest games, get free items, and receive special offers.
During the installation of Aeria Ignite, a program called Akamai Netsession Client should be installed along. So after you perform the following steps to uninstall Aeria Ignite, you might as well do the same to remove this program. You can dramatically improve the speed of your system by doing a proper cleaning, or eliminating software conflicts.
Before you perform the uninstall, remember to exit the program first:
How to Uninstall WhatsApp in Windows 8/10 (Start Screen)
1. In the bottom-left of your screen, click the Start button, and click the down arrow to view the Apps screens.
2. Right-click Ignite on the Apps screen, and select Uninstall in the bottom. You will be bought to the list of currently installed programs.
3. In the list, locate & double-click Aeria Ignite or click the Uninstall above to activate its built-in uninstaller. If there is any on-screen prompts, just follow them to proceed and confirm the removal.
4. You can choose to automatically restart the computer right now, or do it later.
5. Press and hold the Windows key + C on your keyboard to open the Charms bar > Select Search > Enter “regedit” in the box to open the Windows Registry Editor.
6. Click Edit > Find… > Enter “Ignite” in the box to search for the related remaining files, then delete the remaining (if found) to completely uninstall Aeria Ignite.
7. Restart your computer if you haven’t done that in Step 4.
How to Uninstall Aeria Ignite in Windows 10 (Start Menu)
1. Access the unique Start menu of Windows 10 by going to Start > Settings > System.
2. Click Apps & Features on the left to see the programs list.
3. Select Aeria Ignite in the list of programs.
4. Click Uninstall > Uninstall. If there is any on-screen prompts, just follow them to proceed and confirm the removal.
5. You can choose to automatically restart the computer right now, or do it later.
6. In Search, enter “regedit.”
7. Click Edit > Find… >Enter “Ignite” in the box to search for the related remaining files, then delete the remaining (if found) to completely uninstall Aeria Ignite.
8. Restart your computer if you haven’t done that in Step 5.
Simpler Solution – Uninstall Aeria Ignite with Max Uninstaller
When users don’t bother to/can’t think straight in troubles, software developers have been made their efforts. This is one of the great helpers that simplifies the complicated, necessary procedures with only three steps. If you’re tired of selecting your “champion” while watching out for viruses & malware, take what’s right in front of you:
1. Download, install, and run Max Uninstaller.
Click any of the green download buttons on the page to get the installer.
2. Select Aeria Ignite as your target, scan for all its files and confirm the removal.
Click Aeria Ignite > Run Analysis > Complete Uninstall.
3. Follow the prompts to proceed, scan for its vestiges and delete them to fully uninstall Aeria Ignite.
Click Scan Leftovers > Delete Leftovers.
How it works exactly to uninstall Aeria Ignite:
How to Solve the Software Conflicts in Windows?
The answer is performing a clean boot, which is to start Windows by using aminimal set of drivers and startup programs. To do this, you must log on to the computer as an administrator, and the system may temporarily lose some functionality when you perform a clean boot. If the computer is connected to a network, the network policy settings may prevent you from following these steps. That’s all you need to know. Steps to follow:
1. Go to Start > search for “misconfig”
2. Select System Configuration.
3. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and click Disable all.
4. On the Startup tab, click Open Task Manager.
5. On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and click Disable.
6. Close Task Manager.
7.On the Startup tab of the System Configuration, click OK and reboot the computer.
Well, that’s all I can provide for the uninstall. For users of mobile systems including iOS and Android, get tutorials to uninstall Aeria Ignite here: http://www.aeriagames.com/node/66434