How to Perfectly Uninstall Any Video Converter From Your Laptop & Desktop
Any Video Converter is a freeware that helps you convert popular video formats like MOV, RM, RMVB, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, and AVI to other formates that required by different portable video device, Any Video Converter is available on the internet and easy to be installed, here is the uninstall tutorial of this program, if anyone don’t know how to do a complete uninstall or encountered uninstall problems, this article could help you out.
Uninstall Any Video Converter manually
- Click Start menu of Windows, select Control Panel
- Click Add/Remove program (if you are using Windows Vista or 7 system, click the link of “Uninstall a program” under “Program” category)
- In the current installed program list, locate and highlight Any Video Converter.
- Click the Remove button on the right side (or click the Uninstall option)
- You will be prompted “Are you sure you want to completely remove Any Video Converter and all of its components?” click Yes.
- The removal process will be finish in a few seconds, click OK to complete the removal.
Note: By default, The AVG Security Toolbar will be installed along with Any Video Converter, this could also change your default homepage, if you installed this toolbar and don’t want it anymore, you can perform the below steps to remove it from your computer.
- In the current installed program list, select AVG Security Toolbar
- Click “Change/Remove” button
- If you see this web message pops up, that means the toolbar has been removed from your computer.
The recommended solution: Uninstall Any Video Converter with Max Uninstaller
It seems the Add/Remove program can help you easily uninstall any program, actually it can not remove all the program data, there are always files been left in the registry, as the time pass by, those registry leftover could easily clog up the registry and bring you various system error as well as affects the whole PC performance, so it is recommended to use professional software uninstaller like Max Uninstaller to help you completely uninstall Any Video Converter with no trace left.
What is Max Uninstaller
Max Uninstaller is a program designed to help computer user to uninstall different kinds of programs/applications/games automatically, safely and completely. No matter the target program is damaged or incomplete, Max Uninstaller can remove them completely with ease.
Video demonstration – How to uninstall Any Video Converter completely with Max Uninstaller
Step 1: Download Max Uninstaller here, install it in your computer.
Step 2:Open Max Uninstaller, select Any Video Converter in the right hand list, then click “Run Analysis”
Step 3: After all program files/folders and associated registry entries are scanned out. Click “Complete Uninstall” to start the Any Video Converter removal. Click “Yes” to confirm the action.
Step 4: Wait for the standard uninstall completed. Click “Scan Leftovers”, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for program leftover.
Step 5: After the scan finish, click “Delete Leftovers” and “Yes” button to thoroughly remove all the leftovers.
Step 6: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstalled Any Video Converter related files and extensions. Click “OK” to finish.
As you can see ,Any Video Converter program and all of its leftovers has been removed completely by Max Uninstaller, normally the process won’t take you one minute, the above instruction may not include all the detailed steps, you may watch the video demonstration at the beginning of section 2, if you haven’t install Max Uninstaller yet, click the below button to download and install it on your computer easily.