Three Minutes to Uninstall avast! Email Server Security
For the fact that there are many users struggling to uninstall avast! Email Server Security, I earnestly wrote this article in hope of teaching them how to correctly do it.
It happens a lot that people get frustrated and give up after they have try to remove a program for times but ended up with failure, especially those who don’t have so much patience. What can I say? Time is a really precious resource that shall be spent on something worth more, computer maintenance is necessary though.
First of all, you need to know the basic PC operation – for instance, how to open Control Panel and how to safely delete the program’s registry keys from C drive. You should pay more attention when going to the Windows Registry Editor, because other programs, or even the system would malfunction if something needed by the normal performance get deleted.
If you think it’s so hard to go through all the regular steps on your own, simply choose the easier approach I prepared for any user; if you’re interested in learning the general removal procedure on Windows 7/8, please keep going after the shortcut.
Now, let’s kick avast! Email Server Security out!
Remove avast! Email Server Security within Three Minutes
- Click the green Download button (or go to the homepage) to install Max Uninstaller.
- Run it and you will see the list of all the programs currently installed on your machine > Locate avast! Email Server Security icon, select it and click on the green Run Analysis button.
- Tick all items displayed in the new list, hit the green Complete Uninstall button.
- After a few seconds, it will give you the option to Scan Leftovers (cleaning out the keys from Windows Registry), click it.
- At last, hit the green Delete Leftovers button.
Voila, the job is finished.
Removal of avast! Email Server Security – Video Demonstration
Uninstall avast! Email Server Security Step by Step
First and foremost, please remember to save all of your precious information including weblog, word and something like that. And be sure it’s your own computer that you’re running. Typically I do every removal starting from Control Panel, so I wouldn’t bother to check whether there is a default uninstaller displayed in Start menu.
1.Access Control Panel on Windows 7 and Windows 8
On Windows 7: Click on Start button in the bottom left corner (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), move your mouse cursor to the Control Panel and then click on it. > Select Uninstall a program under the Programs column. (If you’re a user of Windows XP, you can click on Add or Remove Programs.)
On Windows 8: Hover your mouse cursor to the lower right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type “control panel” in the search box, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard. Select Uninstall a program under the Programs section.
- Locate the unwanted (maybe outdated) avast! Email Server Security item in Uninstall or change a program list (Windows programs manager or Currently install programs list), which should have the option to change or repair the program except for uninstalling it.
- Choose Uninstall/Change.
- Its default uninstaller will be activated with a pop-up window, on which please select the last option Uninstall, and hit the Continue button when being told “You are about to uninstall your antivirus protection.”
- Then you need to apply the given Yes option from the new pop-up within sixty seconds. > Wait for the installation wizard to process your request.
- Hit the Uninstall avast! button disregarding the avast! Email Server Security alert. (Yes, the content may be true, or it just wants to make you scared.) > Wait for the aforementioned Setup application to quietly perform the removing process.
- We are close now—-you can do the Complete Survey by clicking the blue button on the web page or directly shut it down no matter what.
- At last, it tells you “The product was successfully uninstalled, blah blah blah…”. Just click on Restart computer (or Restart later) button below.
2.Delete the Leftovers of avast! Email Server Security from the Windows Registry
On Windows 7: Click on Start button (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), type regedit in the box and press Enter key.
On Windows 8: Just like how you opened Control Panel > Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type “regedit” in the search box, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
Then the Registry Editor will be presented with a new window > Delete everything under HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/AVAST Software/
If you have conducted closely according to the tutorials above, the program should be gone now. See? It’s not that difficult to remove avast! Email Server Security after all, and not so difficult to optimizer your PC, you just need to spend a little time and make full use of it.