Uninstall Easy-Hide-IP Thoroughly – How to Guide
Easy-Hide-IP is a program help you change the original IP address to stay anonymous on the internet, but the fact is, you are not 100% anonymous even using Easy-Hide-IP, there are many tracking tools and organization can still easily track down your origin, and the most important thing is, after using this program, your internet surfing speed will be slow down dramatically. despite all these problems, this program would still cost you $29.95. If you are not satisfy with Easy-Hide-IP, you can follow the below instruction to thoroughly uninstall Easy-Hide-IP from your computer.
Uninstall Easy-Hide-IP manually
Go to Start > All Program(Program), move your mouse to Easy-Hide-IP, click Uninstall Easy-Hide-IP option, this would lead you to the uninstall process of the program. If you can not find the program in the All Program menu, use the below steps:
- Click Start button of Windows, select Control Panel.
- Click Add/Remove program link. (if your control panel is in ‘Classic View’, double click the Add/Remove program icon)
- In the installed program list, click Easy-Hide-IP 18.104.22.168, and click ‘Remove’ button.
- You will be asked ‘Are you sure you want to completely remove Easy-Hide-IP and all of its components?’ after clicking the Remove button, click Yes to confirm and continue.
- The uninstall wizard will give you prompt and ask for your feedback about the program in the middle of the removal process, if you don’t feel like to provide any, just click ‘No Thanks!’ to continue.
- Upon finishing up the removal, you will be prompted to restart the computer, click Yes to restart.
Now you have completed 50% of the removal process, yes, you heard that right, 50%! In order to completely remove Easy-Hide-IP, you’ll need to manually delete the leftovers after you finish the above steps.
- Go to Start > Search.
- Click All files and folders
- Type in Easy-Hide-IP, hit the search button.
- Delete all the found files and folders.
- Press Windows and R key together to bring up run window.
- Type in regedit in it and click OK.
- Navigate the registry editor and locate the below registry leftovers of Easy-Hide-IP (refer to the below screen shot)
- Delete these registry leftovers one by one.
- Once you finished, close registry editor and restart your computer.
Note: if it is your first time using registry editor to modify the registry, it is recommend to backup the registry first (go to File menu > Export) as manually find out and delete all these registry leftovers can be complicated and also dangerous for computer novice.
Uninstall / Remove Easy-Hide-IP with ease (automatic solution)
Manual uninstall steps could be a bit troublesome especially the deleting registry leftover part, if you want a easier and quicker solution, we recommend you using Max Uninstaller, a professionally designed uninstaller tool, which could help you remove any Windows software/program/application thoroughly and automatically within clicks.
Video demonstration – Uninstall Easy-Hide-IP by using Max Uninstaller
- Download Max Uninstaller, double click the setup file to install it.
- Launch MU by double clicking the desktop icon.
- Select Easy-Hide-IP in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After the components analysis, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the standard removal.
- Click No to continue if you are prompted to reboot computer.
- Click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to conduct a full scan on your computer for leftovers of Easy-Hide-IP.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’and Max Uninstaller remove all the leftovers it found.
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal and now Easy-Hide-IP and all of its components have been completely wiped out from your desktop/laptop.