Uninstall Kaspersky Pure 3.0 Correctly and Completely – Maxuninstaller.com Howto Guide
Some computer users may having trouble with uninstalling Kaspersky Pure 3.0 due to issues like incomplete installation, program bugs, or simply lack of relevant knowledge. Well, maxuninstaller.com aims to provide effective and profound solutions to people who encounter problem with uninstalling any kind of Windows application. For anyone who is seeking solutions to remove Kaspersky Pure 3.0, please refer to the below instruction.
The latest released Kaspersky Pure 3.0 by Kaspersky, is a security program that offers users complete protection to their computer identity, accounts, passwords, photo to ensure the safety of users’ online financial transactions.
Manual Kaspersky Pure 3.0 uninstall process
Normally, to completely uninstall Kaspersky Pure 3.0, you need to first activate the default uninstaller of Kaspersky Pure 3.0, and then delete the leftovers manually through Windows Registry Editor. Here are the steps:
- First close the Kaspersky Pure 3.0 if it is running.(Right click the program icon in the system tray, click Exit in the pop-up menu)
- Click Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove program.
- In the program list, select Kaspersky Pure 3.0 and click Remove button.
- Click Next in the Kaspersky Pure 3.0 setup Wizard.
- Select all the application objects just like the below screen shot, and then click Next.
- Click Remove button to start the removal.
- After the removal is done you will receive prompt “You must reboot to complete the installation/uninstallation of Kaspersky Pure 3.” Click “Yes” to reboot now.
- After the system reboot, open Run commend window from the Start menu.
- Type in regedit in the Run window and press Enter.
- Find out and delete the below registry folders inside the Registry Editor
Note: Using Registry Editor sometimes could be dangerous, especially for users that lack of relevant knowledge about registry. In order to prevent unnecessary computer problems that caused by incorrect operation in the registry editor, it is suggested to backup the registry first before any operation.
Max Uninstaller has been proven to be the most effective solution to remove Windows applications completely. Unlike the manual solution, Max Uninstaller can help you automatically uninstall Kaspersky Pure 3.0 and all the remaining within a few mouse clicks, leaving your computer hard drive and registry neat and compact.
See how MU work by watching the below video demon
- Download Max Uninstaller, install it in your computer with ease.
- Launch MU, select Kaspersky Pure 3.0 in program list just like in the screenshot and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After its done, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the default removal.
- Click Yes in the pop up message to reboot your computer.
- After the reboot, re-open MU, click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button to scan over your computer and find out all the remains of Kaspersky Pure 3.0.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’to remove all found leftovers
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.