Uninstall Kingo Android Root – Windows Removal Tutorials
This page provides effective solutions for you to uninstall Kingo Android Root in Windows. For other removal instructions, you can search the name of the program you want to remove on our homepage.
There is no doubt that rooting your Android give you more rights to control your device. For instance, you can install apps blocked by the manufacturer. But one of the reasons carrier blocks these apps is that they might bring virus, which will hack your Android. If you’re regretting rooting your device, you can unroot it with Kingo Android Root:
1.Connect Android to Computer
2.Click the button Remove Root.
3.Wait for the process to finish.
Then to completely uninstall Kingo Android Root, you can follow the steps listed below. The removal should be done within a couple of minutes.
Step by Step to Uninstall Kingo Android Root Manually
Most people remove programs this way. After you install any new piece of software onto your computer, the program will be added to a list which you can find in the Windows Control Panel. In case you’re not yet familiar with the operations, I have listed all the necessary steps:
1. Right-click the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, and select Control Panel.
2. Click the Uninstall a program link under Programs.
3. You’re presented with the list of Programs and Features (It’s called Add or Remove Programs in Windows XP). Locate and double-click Kingo Android Root in the list, and the removal will begin.
If you’ve made up your mind to uninstall Kingo Android Root, click “Yes/OK” when being asked for confirmation. Then wait until the uninstaller wizard finishes its job.
4. There is a Search box on the Taskbar, type “regedit” in the box, and select to open Registry Editor.
5. On the navigator of Registry Editor, select Edit > Find…, then enter “Kingo Android Root” to find the related file(s)/folder(s), right-click it(them) and click Delete to completely uninstall Kingo Android Root from your PC. Doing this will also remove all your personal settings on the program, just so you know.
BUT you should be careful while choosing your target to delete, because they can’t be returned once the deletion is confirmed.
6. Reboot your computer. If you were asked to do this and haven’t done it in Step 3, just leave it out.
How to Uninstall Kingo Android Root Using Max Uninstaller
This is another option you can take to easily uninstall Kingo Android Root and any other stubborn/unwanted programs. Only 3 steps you need to go through:
1. Download & install Max Uninstaller.
Since it’s a small-sized tool, the installation would be finished within a minute.
2. Uninstall Kingo Android Root.
Open Max Uninstaller, and you will see clearly what programs you’re having on the computer. Find & select Kingo Android Root as your target, then click Run Analysis to scan for all the related files > Hit Complete Uninstall to confirm the removal.
3. Easily find and delete the vestiges of Kingo Android Root.
Now you’re deleting its vestiges. Click Scan Leftovers when it turns to green >Hit Delete Leftovers to completely uninstall Kingo Android Root on your PC.
As you can see, all the related pieces gone in the snap of a finger, in the length of a breath, in the blink of an eye. Clicking Back to Step 1 will refresh the programs list, then you can check whether your target has been successfully removed. Here is a video show you how to use Max Uninstaller:
Anything you want to ask about the removal? Feel free to tell us how we can do better by leaving comments below. Have a lovely day 🙂