Uninstall NTI Backup Now EZ Correctly and Completely
NTI Backup Now EZ is a program that allows computer users to completely backup the system and File & Folder within. If you want to uninstall NTI Backup Now EZ from your computer, it is easy to do with its default uninstaller from the Windows Add/Remove program, but the fact is, the default uninstaller always fail to do its duty completely, you need to manually dig out what’s been left inside the computer system to ensure a complete removal of NTI Backup Now EZ. Please see the detailed removal steps as below:
Uninstall NTI Backup Now EZ Part1:
- Close NTI Backup Now EZ if it is running, you may right click the program icon on the system tray and then click Exit.
- Now go to Control Panel from the Start menu of Windows.
- Open Add/Remove program that you can find in the Control Panel.
- If NTI Backup Now EZ was installed correctly before, and you should find it listed in the Add/Remove program, click the Remove bottom on the left.
- NTI Backup Now EZ uninstall wizard will then start to initialize the removal, wait for a few seconds.
- After the initialization, you will receive message asking you ‘do you want to completely uninstall the selected application and all of its features?’ click Yes to continue.
- If what you want is a complete removal, select ‘No’ in the message of ‘Do you want to keep your users settings?’.
- The uninstall wizard will start to uninstall NTI Backup Now EZ, click Finish button after it is finished.
Part 2: Remove program leftover from the Windows registry
- Click Start button, go to run.
- Type in regedit, press Enter key of your keyboard.
(Now you see the Registry Editor is open, what you need to do is find out the registry keys that related to NTI Backup Now EZ program and then delete it. However, editing registry could be risky, in case any mistaken operation, we suggest you to backup the registry first)
- Click File in the registry editor, in the drop-down menu, click Export option.
- Select the location where you want to save the file, and rename the backup file if needed.
- Click Save button to finish the backup.
- Now navigate the registry editor by using the left side branch tree, locate the registry key showed in the below screen-shot.
- Delete the registry key folder, and then reboot your system.
Note: if you mistakenly deleted the wrong registry keys/entries, you can go to the File menu, click import, and then select the backup file you created before to restore the registry to previous status.
To uninstall NTI Backup Now EZ with an easier solution
Using the professional Max Uninstaller could help you remove NTI Backup Now EZ with ease, the whole process is automatic, and you don’t need to worry about the leftovers, Max Uninstaller has its unique algorithm and scanning technology which is able to locate every piece of the target program and remove them all by only few of mouse clicks.
You may refer to the below demonstration of how Max Uninstaller work
- Download Max Uninstaller, install it in your computer with ease.
- Launch MU, select NTI Backup Now EZ in program list and click ‘Run Analysis’ button.
- After its done, click ‘Complete Uninstall’to start the default removal.
- Once the default removal is finished, click ‘Scan Leftovers’ button allow Max Uninstaller to scan over your computer and find out all the remains of NTI Backup Now EZ.
- Click ‘Delete Leftovers’to remove all found leftovers
- Click OK in the pop-up message to finish the removal.