How to Uninstall Panda Gold Protection 2015 with Ease
If you’re suffering from some potentially unwanted program and still struggling to remove it, you have just visited the right page — take a look around, and you’re going to find things you need. Here on this page, I am teaching you how to uninstall Panda Gold Protection 2015 on your own.
Personally I don’t need any other antivirus software offering me protection, because I’ve already got the built-in Windows Fire Wall, it will also alarm when there is any dangerous element detected, as you may see from now and then. Maybe you’re just like me, or you just found you don’t need so many extra protections, and don’t know how to get it off from your PC.
If every time you’re stuck in a PUP dilemma, the only thing you can think about is to reinstall the system or get your PC to computer maintenance, you should notice that you can make it much simpler. Reinstalling the system, you get to repair registry entries for a bunch of programs previously installed on your PC, and it’s absolutely time-consuming to do.
Panda Gold Protection 2015, like those assistant tools, always plays tricks on its uninstall process, making it look hard to get away with. But that’s fine, let’s take steps below to finish the cleaning job.
Uninstall Panda Gold Protection 2015 with Ease
In general, a program’s removal includes steps: find a way to shut down the program first (end its process via Task Manger if necessary), go to Control Panel, access Windows Registry Editor, and reboot your PC to take effect. Sometimes the uninstall failed because you didn’t do it in Safe Mode. Well, it might be a little bit complicated for you to perform. Is there a better solution? Yes, please read the following contents:
1. Download, install and run Max Uninstaller.
2. Find the your target icon in the program list of Step 1, select it and hit the green “Run Analysis” button on the left. The tool will scan all lover your hard drive for locating the program’s files and show you in another list. Now you can press “Complete Uninstall”.
3. Follow the prompt messages to proceed, and when you see the gray “Scan Leftovers” button turns green, hit it. Then keep all the presented items ticked, and press “Delete Leftovers”.
There we go, you have completed the mission if you did what I said. For regular uninstall means, you can scroll down to read the following tutorials.
Video Demonstration – Remove Panda Gold Protection 2015
Regular Means to Remove Panda Gold Protection 2015
1. Access Control Panel on Windows 7 and Windows 8
On Windows 7: Click on Start button in the bottom left corner (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), move your mouse cursor to the Control Panel and then click on it. > Select Uninstall a program under the Programs column. (If you’re a user of Windows XP, you can click on Add or Remove Programs.)
On Windows 8: Hover your mouse cursor to the lower right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type “control panel” in the search box, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard. Select Uninstall a program under the Programs section.
- Double-click the unwanted (maybe outdated) Panda Gold Protection 2015 item in Uninstall or change a program list (Windows programs manager or Currently install programs list) to activate its default uninstaller
- You need to apply the given “Yes” option from the new pop-up within sixty seconds > Wait for the installation wizard to process your request.
- You are close now — a web page pops up, meaning the uninstall is successful. You can either read it says or directly shut it down no matter what.
- Don’t rush to restart your computer so soon.
2. Delete the Leftovers of avast! Email Server Security from the Windows Registry
On Windows 7: Click on Start button (or simply hit the Windows key on your keyboard), type regedit in the box and press Enter key.
On Windows 8: Just like how you opened Control Panel > Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner until you see the charms bar pops up from the right side, type regedit in the search box, and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
Then the Registry Editor will be presented with a new window > Delete everything under HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/Panda Security/
3. Reboot your computer : )
All roads lead to Rome. I hope you have found the way that fits your situation to remove Panda Gold Protection 2015. Maintenance shall be in time, or more and more space of your hard drive will be wasted, meanwhile everything you want it to do will be come slower than before. Therefore, for better experience of whatever you work on, don’t forget to take good care of your PC.