How to Uninstall SpywareBlaster – Download SpywareBlaster Perfect Uninstaller
SpywareBlaster works good on blocking and removing various spyware and other threats that sneak into your system through the internet. However, some users encounter problems when they are trying to uninstall SpywareBlaster as they keep receiving error message that stop them from performing the removal. This uninstall problem can be attributed to various reasons like software corruption, file missing, improper installation, etc. If you are having problem of uninstalling SpywareBlaster, please refer to the below instruction.
Uninstall SpywareBlaster automatically without hassle
Max Uninstaller is by far the most effective solution to remove problematic/incomplete/damaged application or games, this uninstall tool not only help you remove the program but also scan out and delete all the leftovers which the Windows Add/Remove program can’t. no matter it is corrupt or incomplete, Max Uninstaller 100% guarantees to get job done for you. Here is the video demonstration of how Max Uninstaller uninstall SpywareBlaster with ease, then you can follow the steps to try it yourself.
Video demonstration – How to uninstall SpywareBlaster completely with Max Uninstaller
Step 1: Download Max Uninstaller here, install it in your computer.
Step 2:Open Max Uninstaller, select SpywareBlaster in the right hand list, then click “Run Analysis”
Step 3: After all program files/folders and associated registry entries are scanned out. Click “Complete Uninstall” to start the SpywareBlaster removal. Click “Yes” to confirm the action.
Step 4: Wait for the standard uninstall completed. Click “Scan Leftovers”, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for program leftover.
Step 5: After the scan finish, click “Delete Leftovers” and “Yes” button to thoroughly remove all the leftovers.
Step 6: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstalled SpywareBlaster related files and extensions. Click “OK” to finish.
Uninstall SpywareBlaster – manual solution
If the program was installed properly, you can remove it by doing the below steps
Step 1: Disable SpywareBlaster protection settings
The SpywareBlaster protection runs in the computer background automatically, you need to disable them all in the program interface, otherwise you may receive error messages while you performing the removal steps with Add/Remove program. To disable the protection, click the “Disable all protection” link in the program interface.
Step 2: Close SpywareBlaster program by doing one of the below actions
- Right click on the program icon in the system tray and select exit.
- Open Windows Task Manager and locate the process named spywareblaster.exe and then click “End Process” button.
(Tips: You can press Alt + Ctrl + Del” key on your keyboard to open Windows Task Manager.)
Step 3: Uninstall SpywareBlaster program
- Go to Start – Control Panel – Add/Remove program
- You can see SpywareBlaster 4.6 is listed in the installed program list, click to highlight it.
- Click the “Remove” button as you can see in the below screenshot.
- You will get the message asking you that “are you sure you want to completely remove SpywareBlaster 4.6 and all of its components?”, click Yes to proceed.
- The uninstall process will be finished in a few seconds and you will get the message telling you that “SpywareBlaster 4.6 was successfully removed from your computer”
- Restart your computer for once after the removal.
Step 4: manually delete the registry leftovers
- In the Start menu, click Run
- Type in regedit in the run window and press Enter key
- Click the file menu in the Registry Editor and select export
- Click “All” option in the “Export Range” section.
- Select the location to store the backup file.
- Rename the file for better memories and click Save button.
- Navigate the registry branch tree on the left and locate the below entry folders.
- Delete them one by one by right clicking on the folder and selecting Delete.
- Reboot the computer after you done all the deletions.
Note: Step 3 to step 6 is for creating a registry backup to avoid unexpected problems that caused by mistaken operation. If you are not confident to perform these actions, it is recommended to use Max Uninstaller to help you remove the program automatically and completely.