VIPRE Antivirus 2012 Perfect Uninstall Guide – How to Uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 Completely With No Trace
VIPRE Antivirus 2012 is a security program developed for Windows platform, this program offers a 30 days free trail, if you have tried out the trail and turned out it does not meet your expectation, you may need to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 from your computer. To completely uninstall the program, please follow the below instructions to proceed.
How to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 manually
Part 1: Disable the running VIPRE Antivirus 2012, do one of the followings:
- Right click on the program icon in the bottom right system tray, select “Shut down VIPRE”
- Open Windows Task Manage by pressing “Alt + Shift + Esc” together, click on Process tab > Highlight the process named “SBAMTary.exe” > click the button of “End Process”.
Note: this steps very important, if you perform the removal while VIPRE Antivirus 2012 is still running, it is possible that error show up and stop you from uninstalling the program or cause incomplete removal.
Part 2: Uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 main program
As you can see, there is no uninstall option in the all program menu, we need to remove it by using the Add/Remove program of Windows
- Click Windows Start menu button in the bottom left.
- Click Control Panel, and then select Add/Remove program
- Select VIPRE Antivirus in the program list, and click Change/Remove button
- Select the second option of “remove VIPRE Antivirus from your computer” and then click Next button.
- Select “Yes, remove all items” and click “Next” button to proceed
- Click Remove button to start.
- The program wizard will then start uninstalling VIPRE Antivirus 2012, when it complete, click “Finish” button.
- Click Yes on the pop up window to restart your computer.
Part 3: Delete registry remains manually in registry editor
- Open registry editor by going to Start > Run > type in regedit and hit OK
- Click File menu > Export
- Select a location to store the backup file where you can easily remember.
- In the Export range section, select “All”
- Rename the file as “backup”, then click “Save” button.
- Open Registry Editor
- Navigate the registry key branch tree by using the “+” sign
- Locate the registry key showed in the below image
- Right click on it and select “Delete”
Note: Registry edition is dangerous involved, do make sure to backup it first before any modification. If you accidentally deleted the wrong key, you can go to File menu > Import to use the registry backup you just created to restore the registry to previous status.
How to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 automatically
Due to reasons like incomplete installation or file damage problems, the removal of VIPRE Antivirus 2012 may not be that smooth as you expected, errors may crop up and you are unable to get this thing off your computer, for situation like that, you can apply the professional software uninstall tool – Max Uninstaller to help you out. We also recommend this program to average PC users for it can definitely save your time and energy in a great degree to uninstall any program on your computer automatically.
How it works to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012? Check out the below video demonstration
Step 1: Download Max Uninstaller here, install it in your computer.
Step 2:Open Max Uninstaller, select VIPRE Antivirus 2012 in the right hand list, then click “Run Analysis”
Step 3: After all program files/folders and associated registry entries are scanned out. Click “Complete Uninstall” to start the VIPRE Antivirus 2012 removal. Click “Yes” to confirm the action.
Step 4: Wait for the standard uninstall completed. Click “No” in the pop-up to restart your computer later. Click “Scan Leftovers”, and Max Uninstaller will conduct a full scan on your computer for program leftover.
Step 5: After the scan finish, click “Delete Leftovers” and “Yes” button to thoroughly remove all the leftovers.
Step 6: Max Uninstaller has now fully uninstalled VIPRE Antivirus 2012 related files and extensions. Click “OK” to finish, then reboot your system.
If you follow the instructions step by step, you can uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 very easily. Max Uninstaller is not only able to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 but also is able to uninstall other applications. Lots of PC users have no idea to remove programs especially the anti-virus programs. Indeed, anti-virus programs are very hard to be removed completely because the designer wants users keep it forever. Max Uninstaller will help you uninstall them in just a minutes. Therefore, if you uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 successfully, we highly suggest you keep Max Uninstaller on your computer to help accomplish other removal mission in the future. Max Uninstaller is a one time fee application so it will not ask money from your credit card or paypal again. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Max Uninstaller customer support team. They will reply you seriously and show you how to uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012 or any other Windows programs step by step.