How to Uninstall YoWindow on your Windows PC?
How to uninstall YoWindow in your Windows? This article will guide you. There are tow removal solutions for YoWindow and a video of getting rid of YoWindow in this article. Just taking a few minutes to view this article, you can master a new proper technicality to uninstall YoWindow.
What is YoWindow?
Free weather program for PC and Mac with living landscapes. Any landscape reflects real time and weather.YoWindow includes the weather forecast for the next three days. You can click on each day to access the information right away, or move the timeline on top to check how weather conditions change as hours go by – and also see beautiful sunsets and dawns. The program can be set as your default screensaver as well.
See most frequently asked questions about uninstalling YoWindow.
1. How can I uninstall YoWindow in Windows XP/7/8/10, so that related files, settings, and registry entries are also removed?
2. I cannot install the latest version of YoWindow after upgrading Windows 10.
3. Upgrading to the most recent version of YoWindow, but I get an error pop-up.
In fact, the reason of failure for YoWindow upgrading or reinstalling is the incomplete deletion of its leftovers. Therefore, there are two better solutions to uninstall YoWindow and delete its leftovers, which are recommended to you.
The first solution: manually uninstall YoWindow
- Execute built-in uninstaller of YoWindow
Usually, the built-in uninstaller is in the installation directory of YoWindow. You can find it through the following approaches. Note that its name contains the string “uninstall” or “remove” generally.
- Windows XP
Click the Start Button on the Desktop to open the menu, then point to “All programs” and click on “YoWindow” in the right pane.
- Windows 7
Click the Start Orb Button on the Desktop to open the Start menu, then select “All programs” and click on “YoWindow” folder.
- Windows 8/10
Click the bottom-left Windows icon on the screen. At the Start screen, find and right-click tile of YoWindow, then click on it and select “Open file location”.
- Windows XP
- Launch Windows uninstaller of YoWindow on the Control Panel
You can go to “Control Panel->Programs->Programs and Features” and then find the YoWindow icon on the list view, in case you do not find the built-in uninstaller of YoWindow.
- You need to delete all the leftovers after completely removing YoWindow. such as files, folders, registry entries, etc.
- Open Registry Editor
In Windows XP, click on the Start button and then click Run.
In Windows 10, right-click or tap-and-hold the Start button and then choose Run.
In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click on Start.
In the search box or Run window, type the following:
and then press Enter.
- Search related registry entries and delete them.
Open “Find” dialog by pressing the keyboard combination Ctrl+F, then enter the key, value, or data you are looking for in the “Find what” box. Such as “YoWindow”, “C:\Program Files (x86)\YoWindow”, etc.
- Open Registry Editor
The second solution: automatically uninstall YoWindow
- Download and install Max Uninstaller
- Start Max Uninstaller and find the YoWindow icon in the list view showing installed software.
- Click “Run Analysis” button, then Max Uninstaller will automatically analyze related files/folders, registry entries, and other settings.
- Next step, click “Complete Uninstall”. At this moment, Max Uninstaller call built-in uninstaller of YoWindow, and we just follow its prompt to uninstall YoWindow.
- Finally, delete all the YoWindow leftovers by clicking “Delete Leftovers”.